Re: COVID CONTINUED

I avoid the facts? LOL

If you decide to go outside, you should consider doing some stand up comedy.

I wish you lots of success!

Oh,

''NEW - Dr. Fauci now says he is "not convinced" COVID-19 developed naturally, and called for an open investigation into the origin of the virus. However, he once again "categorically" denied that the NIH or NIAID has funded any gain of function research in Wuhan (Fox News)''

aa1.PNG

Wondering if the tide might be turning. In the UK the govt have been hard at work converting the 'track and trace' smartphone app into a covid vax swipe passport and thought it a good idea to include not just vaxx status but also data relating to mental health, lifestyle, ethnic origin, biometric data and alleged criminal behaviour. The govt seem shocked at the instant public out cry of total disapproval and are now having second thoughts.

In the US too states are rejecting the prospect of vax passports.

The conditions are bad in other parts of the world also. The second wave seems to be more dangerous that is accompanied by a number of other infections too. Hoping that this ends soon.

alisawilson007 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:45 pm
The conditions are bad in other parts of the world also. The second wave seems to be more dangerous that is accompanied by a number of other infections too. Hoping that this ends soon.
You posted in the wrong topic my friend.
This topic is for Anti-vaxers and anti-masks propaganda made by Trump supporters.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 134 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”