DislikeI'm starting to think I'm in the fx matrix and the game has gotten really rigged

Barely correlated alerts on different Mt4 feeds just barely missed by the pippet and the mkt is now reversed hard. Only the Mt4 machines with alerts set have their wifi disconnected. Do "they" know they where take profit alerts? Desktop platforms disconnected but everything else is just fine...I didn't turn it off...this happens when I'm in profit, but away from the desk. Price volatility immediately drains and trades one tick sideways on all my feeds as soon as I place an order....as if they've calculating a new price course just for me. Do they have my every facet of my fx identity hidden on some server somewhere in the world and know my every move? Am I alone in feeling this way...too many coincidences.

Re: I'm starting to think I'm in the fx matrix and the game has gotten really rigged

Yodelx90 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:21 pm Barely correlated alerts on different Mt4 feeds just barely missed by the pippet and the mkt is now reversed hard. Only the Mt4 machines with alerts set have their wifi disconnected. Do "they" know they where take profit alerts? Desktop platforms disconnected but everything else is just fine...I didn't turn it off...this happens when I'm in profit, but away from the desk. Price volatility immediately drains and trades one tick sideways on all my feeds as soon as I place an order....as if they've calculating a new price course just for me. Do they have my every facet of my fx identity hidden on some server somewhere in the world and know my every move? Am I alone in feeling this way...too many coincidences.
Nope...I fell your pain. Remember, they (the banks) can see where all the orders are held collectively. Then when enough are there, they flip the switch. They call it the inter-banking system for a reason. It is controlled solely by the banks and not centralized (unlike the stock market). This means they can do what they want, whenever they want and offer no explanation. And brokers are in on it too. They say slippage can happen. That's pure BS. Slippage never happened when I was on demo! Then they say when you're live, it's on a different server. Well, move your live accounts on the demo servers...lol! We live in a time where we have the fastest CPU's, hard-drives, etc. and we can solve the slippage problem. Yeah, right!

In conclusion, I believe we have to develop a algo that has the right parameters to enter the market somewhere in the middle of the trend. If you get in too early, it might be a fake-out; if you get in too late, it turns immediately against you. The key factors are time, range and momentum. Time (trend) - what direction is the market moving; Range - where is price in the cycle of the trend (at top, bottom or middle); Momentum - what is the speed of the move. If we can build a system that can measure these factors, then maybe we have a chance. By the way, this is my personal perspective...

Re: I'm starting to think I'm in the fx matrix and the game has gotten really rigged

But I'm talking about something more sinister?....It happened AGAIN today. It's like just BEFORE a profitable move they turn off my desktop platform connection. Disconnect period...As if they are checking or making sure I don't catch the profit getting away from my TP order by a few pips. Everything else is still online, including my alternate data feeds. It never happens when I'm down, as if they want me to feel free to take the loss. This is totally bizarre and obviously they can just disconnect me from their end. It doesn't take a genius or a conspiracy theorist to tell fx is rigged. The more professional view is that the mkt is totally efficient against the probable trade. I'm not a proponent of the foil hat club. One thing is very apparent that you all can see is when there's a confluence or coincidental development you can actually see the market pause as they recalculate..pretty blatant and not inconspicuous at all.

Do you get it...

Yodelx90 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:41 pm But I'm talking about something more sinister?....It happened AGAIN today. It's like just BEFORE a profitable move they turn off my desktop platform connection. Disconnect period...As if they are checking or making sure I don't catch the profit getting away from my TP order by a few pips. Everything else is still online, including my alternate data feeds. It never happens when I'm down, as if they want me to feel free to take the loss. This is totally bizarre and obviously they can just disconnect me from their end. It doesn't take a genius or a conspiracy theorist to tell fx is rigged. The more professional view is that the mkt is totally efficient against the probable trade. I'm not a proponent of the foil hat club. One thing is very apparent that you all can see is when there's a confluence or coincidental development you can actually see the market pause as they recalculate..pretty blatant and not inconspicuous at all.

Do you get it...
Change your Broker, would be my suggestion. I use FXChoice and I'm happy with them. Been with them for 2 years.