Re: Arrow Indicator

FengShui wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:22 pm Unfortunately not
Can't help you there my friend as the experts here need a MQL4 file to work with. But have a good browse through this forum and take your time to see the quality of the non-repainting indicators here. I'm sure you will find something that can easily replace that file ;)
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

FengShui wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:56 am Good day can you please help me.
This indicator also gives a signal for call/up, then MT2IQ takes it as put/down and vice versa.
Man you've copied and pasted the exact same message into a new thread with the same name which is not going to be helpful to your request because we will remove spammy posts.

Please take the time to learn our rules and the way we work around here. Continued spamming will result in removal from the forum.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

It is a completely different indicator!
The first indicator (DIRECTION TURN) which mq4 I lost (computer crashed)
The second indicator (SMA CrossOver_Justin) which which mq4 I luckily had in MT4 platform and did not lose!
Attachments
Two different indicators Two different indicators

FengShui wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:25 pm It is a completely different indicator!
The first indicator (DIRECTION TURN) which mq4 I lost (computer crashed)
The second indicator (SMA CrossOver_Justin) which which mq4 I luckily had in MT4 platform and did not lose!
That's fine, we know it's two different indicators so please make the effort to name your threads accordingly to help us (and other members) differentiate between the two.
Copying and pasting the same titles and posts with different files is considered spamming and we strive to keep the forums clean from such posts.

We'd like to welcome you here first of all.

Just a few basics to remember:

• We have a requests thread for MT4 indicators here.
  • An EX4 file can't be edited. Please attach MQL4 files in your requests.

If one of our experts are able to respond to your request here, they will unlock this thread. For now, please take some time to search, browse and research through our threads. There is a wealth of information here if you are willing to study and take time.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
FengShui
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance