Adding martingale to an expert advisor

Hello moderators and members ,
Please help me add martingale to my EA i dont want to use the one with multiplying factor i want to add the steps that the EA will take.Ive tried it but its not working check my code and tell me whats wrong
UniversalEA.mq4
(12.41 KiB) Downloaded 525 times

Re: Adding martingale to an expert advisor

tradre wrote:Hello moderators and members ,
Please help me add martingale to my EA i dont want to use the one with multiplying factor i want to add the steps that the EA will take.Ive tried it but its not working check my code and tell me whats wrong
It already has martingale

Hello mladen,

i mean the martingale code that is there is not working.If you would help me with a sample code of martingale that doesnt include multiplying factor so that i can add the sizes manually on the extern input area

tradre wrote:Hello mladen,
i mean the martingale code that is there is not working.If you would help me with a sample code of martingale that doesnt include multiplying factor so that i can add the sizes manually on the extern input area
It is using the "step(nn)" parameters for that

Test it changing those parameters

tradre wrote:i have tried but the it doesnt pass step 2 and i need it to be able to reach upto step 10
I guess that it depends on the development of the order. If it goes in negative, then the new orders will be opened

Attachments 1
  1. Similar Topics

1. Timmy Hanke Expert Advisor Service

0 Replies 694 Views

by TimmyHanke, Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:24 am in Express Coding & Commercial Services

0 Replies
    2. I am stuck how to close a single buy order for expert advisor

0 Replies 480 Views

by EpsiloNews, Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:13 am in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “Coding Help”