MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

Naughty 77 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:50 pm
Dear Mr Tools/Mladen

Can you kindly assist by adding the trend extreme price option to your indicator attached ( RSI AVERAGES + BOLINGER BANDS) ,only have the ex4 file as per Forex station,would be most appreciated.

Regards

Naughty 77
There's source code(mq4) here: app.php/attach/file/3241048. Note the name, it does not have 'averages' in it (so, you might have to ask for averages as well) . I though I should bring it to your attention, if you have not seen it.

Hi Appsoluxions

Thanks for the advice,i have quite a few of those, its a workaround that i will try....lets see

Regards

Naughty 77

Naughty 77 wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:37 pm
Hi Mr Tools

Thank you for the feedback.Mntiwana kindly gave me the ex4 file originally,perhaps he has the mq4 file somewhere. Can you then add RSI averages options to the attached MT4 file....and then the extreme price option as originally requested.

Hope this workaround will solve the problem

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Added the averages and prices also made it more user friendly.
RSI averages + Bollinger bands (lines + alerts + arrows + mtf).ex4
(180.04 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
RSI AVGS BB.png

Zelias wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 am
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi man
Try applying "Floating levels look back period" to (0)
and "Floating level up level/down level" to (0)
and reply back if working as you required
Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried it, but it's not what I need, as I wish to retain the coloring of the main line from the chart on the left (see below). When you compare it to the one on the right (with the settings you provided) it is too slow. It is also important to retain ability to filter by lookback period, as it's one of the very good feats of the indi.

RSI MA Adaptive.jpg

Hope someone can help, but if not I'll just keep on clicking colors away :D

Thanks
Maybe put color of fl to "none"?