Haha thanks for the feedback Moey. We're testing a few variants of this color scheme at the moment but all the front page icons we change will all have the same "smooth" appearance and colors.
- images on pages don't work after a while. For example see: viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472192
- adding an image when making a new reply in a thread, is hard for beginners. There is an IMG button, but where is the upload button? If I cannot find it, then I suggest to make this ability more visible and clear for new members of forex-station.
- this may not be an improvement, but I'd still like to regard it, which is when opening an image, then the 'zoom in' function appears in the webpage. In most forums if you open an image, you can either 'backspace' to go to previous page or ctrl + w to close the tab of the image as to go back to where you were in the thread. But in this website both backspace (or alt + left arrow) or ctrl + w don't appear to be useful as you need to move the mouse all the way to the top right corner to close it. In my opinion this simple movement making it go around seems rather excessive.
On top of the said improvements, I'd like to commend and applaud for:
- the 'browse images' function. This is very useful.
I hope these tips help.
If I find more improvement to help out the site, I would be willing to contribute again. Happy pipping!
- when I click on the reply or 'quote' button in a thread, then I cannot type instantly because the page is loading which causes the 'text field' to shift a bit downwards. The result is that I missclick while trying to click on the text field to activate the FOCUS on the field. I think the button for 'bold' creates this bug. I suggest to fix this as to make the functionality more user friendly.
*sorry I was trying to edit my own message in the other thread with the same name.
- the first thing the readers do is read the first post. The first post contains the main goal, system, tips, links, files, etc.
- a good thread contains a post #1 that is frequently updated. For example, in post #1 he refers to: 'updated in 2019: from post #300 and on you can read about the updated system 2.0. Or on post 355 you can read about the new system. In my opinion this function is needed. (high priority)
- add the version number in the indicator name. For example on page 4 and 5: viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8472608&start=30 all updates have the same name. This may not be the most effective way if others reply on it, work on it, upload a customized version or contribute by offering solutions and improvements to a (one of the 10) TDZ indicators.