IdeaWTI or Brent Crude: Which oil dictates petrol gasoline prices at the pump?

WTI or Brent Crude: Which oil dictates petrol gasoline prices at the pump?

WTI or Brent?

If you need to know how the price of oil is going to affect you at the pump, Brent Crude is the chart you need to watch closely.

Why?

Brent Crude is the international benchmark.

Brent sets the price of gasoline/petrol in every market that the US exports gasoline to (and also exporting it from). And it's because of this, global gasoline/petrol prices are tied to Brent Crude.

So the next time you're wondering if the price of gas is about to spike at your local gasoline station, check the price of Brent Crude!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: WTI or Brent Crude: Which oil dictates petrol gasoline prices at the pump?

bro........ u actually thought about crude oil when u were young?? :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

u agree with chuchu that brent crude determines prices at the pump MORE than WTI?? thats correct aye??

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:54 pm Brent crude oil, known as "international oil". Clashing the word "international", when I was young, I thought that Brent crude oil determined the direction of the world oil market.

Later, I realized that it will always be the United States and Americans who determine the direction of the world. Conclusion: WTI should be done. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:23 pm bro........ u actually thought about crude oil when u were young?? :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

u agree with chuchu that brent crude determines prices at the pump MORE than WTI?? thats correct aye??
Google translation is wrong, it should be when you are young, which means "thirties and forties". But Google translates to "as a child".

My point is: do WTI. WTI is the main determinant of world oil prices.

QuestionRe: WTI or Brent Crude: Which oil dictates petrol gasoline prices at the pump?

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:41 pm Google translation is wrong, it should be when you are young, which means "thirties and forties". But Google translates to "as a child".

My point is: do WTI. WTI is the main determinant of world oil prices.
I see............ can u tell me what makes WTI more of an influence on gas prices at the pump over Brent?
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:42 pm I see............ can u tell me what makes WTI more of an influence on gas prices at the pump over Brent?
Can't answer you. ;)

U.S. shale oil has a strong impact on WTI.
The white leftists engage in so-called green energy, and Biden changes Trump's oil production policy, obstructs Americans from producing oil (such as shale oil), and goes to the Middle East to lobby, which cannot change the trend of rising oil prices.
The green energy dream of white leftists is one of the most vicious acts on earth.

Don't talk about white left and Biden. In conclusion, when trading oil, or trading futures or currency pairs that are heavily influenced by oil prices, you should pay special attention to WTI.