Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

mtp wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:04 am Here it is my friend with list of indicators used.
use templet attached . with attached indicators

take care to put all indicators in Downloads folder in indicator folder of your mt4 termianl file. for this templet to work as i extract my all indicators from Downloads folder =subdirectory of indicator folder. if not there in your indicator section create new one there.

add this indicators with ultimate proscalper, fxprime indicator, touchline indicator, that you already have
hawkey heatmap needs dll to be placed in library folder, dll attached with indicator below .

i think your image will match with my image now
reupload image if anything is missing, will help you add it

Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

I hv almost configured top window but still having troubles in setting up 2nd and 3rd,the given tpl by you does not work due to some unknown(I have indicators in mql4>Indicators folder and tpl I put in template folder as default) reasons so I hv added indicators manually one by one.
Kindly advice when you get time,God bless you and yours. I did not want to repeat same thing in forum so sending this private message.(PM could not go threw so now posting in forum),is there any SND indicator used in 1st window? I can see zones appearing on top as well,kindly guide= thank you again and again
Attachments