Re: ND10X Trading System for MT4

RplusT wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:42 am

Yes, of course I did. When you upload one of the templates it's done automatically as the authentication indicator is part of the template.
All indicators will load on the chart, but the candles will only changing color constantly and only red dots will appear. And that notification error 10X: Apply 10X_Authentication first. Maybe this is a broker dependent that works or not? I have a tickmill. I give up ..

Re: ND10X Trading System for MT4

Remuli wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:38 pm

All indicators will load on the chart, but the candles will only changing color constantly and only red dots will appear. And that notification error 10X: Apply 10X_Authentication first. Maybe this is a broker dependent that works or not? I have a tickmill. I give up ..
No, that can't be a broker issue. If you have all indicators in the specifc folders, have installed the font file "Arrows" (i.e. the content of the .rar file), have refreshed the Navigator window (where the Indicators are) and then uplodaded a template, there is no logic that "Apply 10X_Authentication first" is popping up. It seems obvious that the file is missing.
You can also load the authentication Indicator to your chart and fill out :
E-mail: traderglenn@cox.net
Click Bank Receipt: WT9IC3TK
That should do the trick.

CandlesticksRe: ND10X Trading System for MT4

RplusT wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:23 pm

No, that can't be a broker issue. If you have all indicators in the specifc folders, have installed the font file "Arrows" (i.e. the content of the .rar file), have refreshed the Navigator window (where the Indicators are) and then uplodaded a template, there is no logic that "Apply 10X_Authentication first" is popping up. It seems obvious that the file is missing.
You can also load the authentication Indicator to your chart and fill out :
E-mail: traderglenn@cox.net
Click Bank Receipt: WT9IC3TK
That should do the trick.

Everything should be okay, but not working properly ..
Attachments