※ Volume Profile - Range with VWAP
※ anchored VWAP
─ These tools are now using by default the tick Volume data source based on what the VP-Range (more on tick data quality) tool is currently using. Otherwise, it will use the default VWAP setup (classic VWAP)
※ Neural Network: Fixed... first run event to improved chart template loading
※ TDZ-MTF: Fixed... first run event to improved chart template loading
※ VP-Range & VWAP: Added option for Volume Type >>> default "Tck Volume" | The "Real Volume" is for an instrument that can be traded with such an option/feature with your broke
- (1.36 MiB) Downloaded 124 times
- (1.22 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
An Anchored VWAP Channel
For Congested Markets
by Andrew Coles, PhD
Physicist Paul Levine based his Midas (market interpretation/data analysis system) approach to technical analysis on a mathematical modification of the volume-weighted average price (vwap). Behind this modification is a well-thought-out philosophy of what drives market prices. This philosophy can be reduced to five basic tenets:
1) The underlying order of price behavior is a fractal hierarchy of support and resistance levels.
2) This interplay between support and resistance is coaction between accumulation and distribution.
3) This coaction, when considered quantitatively from raw price and volume data, reveals a mathematical symmetry between support and resistance.
4) This mathematical symmetry can be used to predict market tops and bottoms in advance.
5) Price and volume data — the volume-weighted average price — subsequent to a reversal in trend, and thus to a major change in market (trader) sentiment, is key to this process of chart prediction.
While there is no obvious flaw in the logic that binds these five principles, there is one weakness in the final tenet involving what follows the end of a trend and a significant change in market sentiment. In his lectures, Levine repeatedly identified the ends of trends with significant trend reversals. Yet this need not be the case; the end of a trend will more likely herald a resting phase in market activity.
This one is an ATR based MIDAS Channel made by v2v
It is not a buy or sell signal type of a system... As there's no system (in my retail trader standpoint) that works every time. Then with Technical and Fundamental aspect... there are too many variables needs to consider... Such as behavioral or psychological aspect of a trader, the capital invested... etc.
How I used the system:
1) generate my well-informed sentimental or speculative bias (fundamental analysis, data/information gathering, current market sentiment or speculation)
2) identify confluences in a technical manner (now using this system)
a) identify price inflection points
b) identify the current trend or using the volume profile to verify the current state of the auction process (google or youtube it)
c) identify the current range... to gauge my position size
d) identify where do you think is the best entry (it requires greater experience in using tools like this system)
Here are some of the information you may need to study: (use google and youtube to search for everything you can identify with this system)
─ Using Volume Profile and VWAP
─ Jperl VWAP or Market Statistics
─ MIDAS trading system
─ Heiken Ashi APB
─ APB & PAC (Price Action Channel)
─ Neural Network
─ MA crossings
─ Using the TDI
─ Using the D.O,T,.S. Method
─ Using Pivot Fibs
If I put everything there for noobs to understand this system, It will be a humongous effort from my end with just a free system that I collated, fused, modified and made for free. One needs to work or put some extra effort..., be passionate and do some research and study of their own.
If one can't still see the obvious with this system... just move on to find another system as this system requires greater experience. And that's how it is, a dynamic system wherein one needs to generate an optimal strategy from their own understanding/prerogative in using this system.