Re: v2v dynamic system

ETFOptionsTrader wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:10 am Any progress on the pips bug? :) I'm excited to try the setting of the new pivot.

I noticed that for 3 session types: Broker, Sydney, and Tokyo, there are very large pip ranges but for London and New York sessions I get 38 and 258 pips respectively. Just for reference, the 9-day range on "Typical" pivot settings is 45 so it seems like the London session setting is closest to picking up the accurate values.
The one that shows the pips value on a button is actually from the start of the Session Open ONLY for an 8-hour session length of a particular market session (e.g. Sydney, Tokyo, London, and NY). But once clicked or cycle through other options (e.g. Typical, PVP, P50, P75, VWAP...etc.), the pips value displayed on the upper right corner of the screen ("AR" column) is based on 24-hour length since the start of Market Session (e.g. for Broker start time or NY, London, Tokyo...etc). The same goes for the Current range. If you get my point... there's an obvious difference (big or small) between the 8-hour(session length-based) and 24-hour(daily-based) session range average

Pips bug??? Maybe you did not download the latest release or read some of the recent posts. Anyhow, if you're talking about the off bar starting time... it was not a bug! I think I was not able to say it clear before... the issue is about the tick-data (time/date) provided by MT4 server handler to you (MT4 client application) with those instruments (e.g. CFD indices) that don't start providing tick-data information (date/time) at exact session time, Hence, the tick-data is off... and not like those Forex currency pairs, they are into the dot even if there's a gap on price.

Thus, for anyone who wanted to trade these indices, don't use the MT4 platform or this v2v dynamic system, and if you find much better to your liking... then that would be great in moving on to your journey.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform

A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints inside

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a buy or sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system.

Now sit back, relax, be still, and choose the red pill to create your neural pathway to the art of trading. Then be like Neo, by starting to believe that we are on the Matrix, and knowing that these are all imaginary. The Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill... you may start walking the path with the Architect, armed with this system, sound position-sizing, and begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ v2v

☢ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

UPDATES:
ADR (Average Daily Range - a 24-hour session length) and ASR (Average Session Range - an 8-hour session length) button switch under PIVOT FIB plus tool
v2v top correlation: session handler has been added to change the switching behavior between the main symbol and overlay symbol (vice-versa)
─ Code optimization done with VP-R tools

Full system ─ v2v dynamic trading system (re-attached)  

Stand-alone system ─ v2v top correlation (re-attached)
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES: 

Improved CFDs pair/instrument handling: PIVOT FIB plus with Trading Session Range tool ─ Average Session Range (ASR)

Correlations: v2v top correlation used pairs/instrument used:​EURUSD,GBPUSD,EURGBP,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,USDJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY,AUDJPY,NZDJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY,USDCAD,
EURCAD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD,GBPCAD,USDCHF,CADCHF,
AUDCHF,NZDCHF,XAUUSD,XAGUSD,XTIUSD,XNGUSD,XPTUSD,XPDUSD,EURAUD,GBPAUD,GBPNZD,EURNZD,AUDNZD,USDMXN,USDCNH,USDHKD,USDSGD,USDSEK,
USDNOK,EURNOK,GBPNOK,US500,US30,NAS100,JPN225,GER30,UK100,UKOIL,AUS200,FRA40

full system: v2v dynamic trading system (re-attached)  
stand-alone tool: v2v top correlation  

ETFOptionsTrader wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:50 pm Sorry I should have attached pictures. Basically this is what I see with the new version.

I understand that MT4 was not really designed for non-forex and so some indicators/settings might not work properly as a result and I'm fine with that. I look forward to whatever you come up with next.
You don't have to be sorry... I realized that I replied out of frustration because of my limited know-how of solving underlying issue/problem/error or lack thereof with regards to MQL4 coding.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. It really helps to improve this FREE System. It is really hard to maintain this system (trading and coding). This is getting bigger for me and I am not done yet.

I started coding this set of indicators/tools as one system for MT4 because I got frustrated seeing one good or better indicator one after another and you can't simply put it all up on your chart or customized them all as one. Some of you will know how it feels by simply visiting Jimmy's Quick Daily Downloads herein... From there alone, you'll find or discover that there are hundreds of indicators/tools for us to download, and then attach easily on to chart with dozens of customizable settings to your liking... But then again, after having said that... I somehow started to feel the same with this v2v dynamic trading system of mine ; )─ Confuse of what I said? ...Yes, I am too ; )─ Hayzzzz...
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
ETFOptionsTrader

Updates:  

Average Range: If no stored session found... it will load the ADR as default instead of ASR ─ from PIVOT FIBS plus tool
Correlations: Updates the numerical assigned value of the following instruments/pairs used by v2v top correlation

...just in case you missed this parameter-infused hidden trigger areas

full system ─ v2v dynamic trading system  

stand-alone tool ─ v2v top correlation

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:39 am
You don't have to be sorry... I realized that I replied out of frustration because of my limited know-how of solving underlying issue/problem/error or lack thereof with regards to MQL4 coding.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. It really helps to improve this FREE System. It is really hard to maintain this system (trading and coding). This is getting bigger for me and I am not done yet.

I started coding this set of indicators/tools as one system for MT4 because I got frustrated seeing one good or better indicator one after another and you can't simply put it all up on your chart or customized them all as one. Some of you will know how it feels by simply visiting Jimmy's Quick Daily Downloads herein... From there alone, you'll find or discover that there are hundreds of indicators/tools for us to download, and then attach easily on to chart with dozens of customizable settings to your liking... But then again, after having said that... I somehow started to feel the same with this v2v dynamic trading system of mine ; )─ Confuse of what I said? ...Yes, I am too ; )─ Hayzzzz...
I have done some coding and I know the frustration that comes with it so no worries, I totally understand! :P

The complexity+focus of the system is one of the reasons I like to use it. Things fit together nicely and I don't feel unsure why indicators/settings do what they do or are where they are. I hope you will keep developing the system for a long time (maybe MT5 one day? just kidding :P)
These users thanked the author ETFOptionsTrader for the post:
nathanvbasko

UPDATES: 

─ PIVOT FIB plus tool: .Some modifications in handling work length auto adjustment with not enough tick-data to process for periods. And adjusted the ASR range value high-mid-low range value.

─ v2v top correlation & Trade Session Range : Minor adjustment only.

Again, just a reminder... this is a must thing to do before using this system. It needs instruments/pairs to have a much deeper tick-data horizon history to work on.

full system: v2v dynamic trading system (re-attached - again)  

stand-alone tool: v2v top correlation (re-attached - again)
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
DTRCT

v2v Power ─ experimental only  

Used instruments/pairs:
NZDCAD,NZDCHF,NZDJPY,EURNZD,AUDNZD,EURAUD,AUDCAD,GBPAUD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,EURGBP,
GBPCAD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY,EURCAD,EURCHF,EURJPY,CADCHF,CADJPY,JPN225,EURUSD,GBPUSD,
AUDUSD,NZDUSD,USDCHF,USDJPY,USDCAD,USDCNH,USDMXN,USDNOK,EURNOK,GBPNOK,USDSEK,
EURSEK,GBPSEK,XAUUSD,XAGUSD,XPDUSD,XPTUSD,XTIUSD,UKOIL,XNGUSD,US500,GER30,UK100,AUS200

re-attached...
full-system: v2v dynamic trading system  

re-attached...
stand-alone: v2v Poiwer & top correlation