Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:16 am cladi39
i made some stratgey modified version of someone did a great win stratgey ( i can say holy grail) for expiry of 5mininutes - promising wins if follow rules.
see my modified version.

DOWN

10min expiry :- OPen trade cross both lines at 15 level and noisy </= 2 level.

5min expiry :_ Open trade cross both line at 10 level and NOSIY </=2 level.

Please give your advise to more accuracy in this strategy.. :)
Look at this, add Dsaty Sync M15 in a 2º subwindows, when M5 an M15 are on Level 15 at some time.
Attachments

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

HERE GO... I GOT THIS FROM SITE... IF FOLLOW RULES..ITS HOLY GRAIL..... :)

Operating strategy "5M - DSATY - Profitable Binary Options Strategy" -
silvabizhub wrote: Sal share the template and the indies...and lets test it to see...:D
Example to make the decision for a "CALL":

See Interpreting DSATY_SYNC_CALL_0.png

1) The price was at the Fibonacci level of 76.4% (the blue color in this indicator shows that it is an important sign).

2) "DSATY_Levels_attention" was present. This signaling that there could be a reversal. Level 3.

3) The price was coming back from the Edge of the "1M Bollinger Band".

4) The price was coming back from the Edge of the "5M Bollinger Band".

5) Very important: DSAT_SYNC: The two signs (in green and blue), "were at level -15". (The ideal is to remain 5 minutes at level -15.) The maximum allowed to stay is up to 10 minutes, if the two signs were more than 10 minutes at level -15, do not start any operation.
The two signals (green to blue) crossed "at the same time" to level 10.

6) The CALL must be triggered at the second point, or at most, at the third point. What is better: Both the larger circle and the smaller point must be together, or synchronized. It may be that they are synchronized only at the third point. If there is no synchronization, do not start any operation.

7) DSATY_NOISE_FILTER: Remained within level 2, or crossing level 2. Price direction was "up".

Note: DSATY_MTF_RES_SUP indicated a weak resistance above.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi