Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ger30/ DAX / DE30 : All criteria met wont repeat the steps. Took a small sell as we had flattish 3 ema and double bottom below on 5min time frame.

Close of candle below the double bottom ( no.2 in snapshot ) took a big bite and closed for circa 20 points profit.
GER30.JPG

sudhindragk wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:56 pm
FTSE100 /UK100 : M15/M5

Step 1 :M15 had a perimeter red circle and M5 had top gold square. Road map clear. Look for sells only. I have not put M15 snapshot.But its clear.

Step 2 : Go to 5 mins time frame. Wait for red dot.

Step 3 : On 5 min time frame there is a cross over. So sell the close.

Step 4 : Bad luck ...price went back above and printed green candle.Close for small loss.

Step 5 : Another red dot and close below cross red candle printed. Sell again.

Step 6 : Lucky this time ?? Dont be greedy recoup loss and plus some more.
Clearest explanation I have seen yet of the system, thanks! (And of course, for Xard for creating the system!)

sudhindragk wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:13 pm
Ger30/ DAX / DE30 : All criteria met wont repeat the steps. Took a small sell as we had flattish 3 ema and double bottom below on 5min time frame.

Close of candle below the double bottom ( no.2 in snapshot ) took a big bite and closed for circa 20 points profit.
hai @sudhindragk beautiful execution, what are those colored triangle? how it's being formulated?
happy pips

Today is the big day, although the final version has already been published, I know, but I am hopeful that today we will have a farewell gift. Thank you thank you thank you, I toast you, enjoy xard a lot.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Andrés49 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:07 pm
Today is the big day, although the final version has already been published, I know, but I am hopeful that today we will have a farewell gift. Thank you thank you thank you, I toast you, enjoy xard a lot.
Xard will always be around, I know he can't keep himself away! :)
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

RomanUkraine wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:42 pm
Ideally, can you provide the VQ indicator and parameters (settings) of movings?
Or a link to the inikator?
Thanks in advance.
Here he goes again...
So: for all people on this planet who haven't heard about this as yet:
Roman (despite the fact that he is probably a nice guy) thinks
a) he and only he is the rightful owner of the VQ-indicator (and wants to get his rightful praise for it by everyone living)
(there is this tiny fact that he can't code and hasn't somehow mastered the Xard-system etc but...)
b) he and only he gave the inspirational idea to integrate this indicator into the Xard-system
c) ever since he follows me around because he thinks I have somehow stolen the fame and glory that is due to him

As for me:
a) I have said again and again that in my opinion the VQ-indicator (as it is used within the Xard-system now) is irrelevant as it duplicates what EMAs already show
b) I am totally in favour of praising everybody who desperately needs to be praised (should you be so inclined)
c) when I wrote: don't be greedy... only 1 or 2 points... I was ironic, or rather sarcastic, as most people on this thread use the phrase because they haven't mastered their exits (but I have written about this before)
The rest is silence...

josi wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:57 pm
Here he goes again...
So: for all people on this planet who haven't heard about this as yet:
Roman (despite the fact that he is probably a nice guy) thinks
a) he and only he is the rightful owner of the VQ-indicator (and wants to get his rightful praise for it by everyone living)
HAHAHA "thinks he is the rightful owner of the VQ-indicator" :lmao:
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 3449 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 2743 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”