Re: Zerohedge banned on Twitter

Deez wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:25 am

This is happening everywhere on every platform..even in the gaming community professional players are getting banned if they speak out anything political about china.
Are you serious? I didn't know it's happening within the gaming community, too.

It started last year YouTube banning good news channels like Alex Jones and Tommy Robinson now these social media platforms.
They need to be regulated or the silencing will continue.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

facebook is shit..................... twitter is authoritarian & they both need 2 be regulate but i hope facebook dies like myspace.......................... cant stand facebook seriously deleted my one years ago never been happier i hate seeing food photos babies & peoples corny thoughts I BET NOTHING HAS CHANGE still same photos & rubbish lol :wtf:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:33 pm

Are you serious? I didn't know it's happening within the gaming community, too.

It started last year YouTube banning good news channels like Alex Jones and Tommy Robinson now these social media platforms.
They need to be regulated or the silencing will continue.
they need to be closed permanently
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
moey_dw

Youtube is the worst of them all..somebody pulled the code of the algorithm youtube is using and apparently channels works of scores assigned by this algorithm. And guess what..crap news channels like CNN and late night shows are automatically given a higher score so they are fed to you first rather than what you are actually looking for.

Youtube is not a platform for the people anymore.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
Jimmy