Unable to Log In

Hello Moderators,

This is Opita, had to log in with this account because no matter what I do I can't log in.
My un and pw didn't work, the forgot my password option does not work. There is no way to reach the moderators from outside.

I have a friend that also frequents this forum, and he can't seem to be able to log in either.

Is there some type of bug or problem going on?

Re: Unable to Log In

newonetheblock wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:56 am Hello Moderators,

This is Opita, had to log in with this account because no matter what I do I can't log in.
My un and pw didn't work, the forgot my password option does not work. There is no way to reach the moderators from outside.

I have a friend that also frequents this forum, and he can't seem to be able to log in either.

I'm not a mod, but you might want to have a look here regarding browser settings: post1295540898.html#p1295540898

I also recommend searching this forum for a tech support thread before starting a parallel thread dedicated to yourself.
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:12 am I'm not a mod, but you might want to have a look here regarding browser settings: post1295540898.html#p1295540898

I also recommend searching this forum for a tech support thread before starting a parallel thread dedicated to yourself.
Thank you for the suggestion, going to be honest I completely missed that topic "Site Updates, Suggestions & Issues"

I figured lounge was the place to put it.

The post is not about myself, it's about the problem I'm facing, just like every post in the topic above.

Thanks again.
These users thanked the author newonetheblock for the post:
JohnnyRy

Hello Opita,

Jimmy should be online shortly, he will get this straightened out for you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
newonetheblock

newonetheblock wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:39 am Thank you for the suggestion, going to be honest I completely missed that topic "Site Updates, Suggestions & Issues"

I figured lounge was the place to put it.

The post is not about myself, it's about the problem I'm facing, just like every post in the topic above.

Thanks again.
Don't worry you did fine, once Jimmy fixes you up, we can delete this thread if needed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
newonetheblock, JohnnyRy

Hey Opita I was wondering where you have been, sorry to hear about your log in woes.

I tested your account and it's stopping it because you haven't solved the login "Puzzle" yet.

Don't worry, I've just sent new details to you to both of your email addresses on file. Are you able to log in with your proper account now?

PS: Thanks to the members for helping in this thread! If anyone also has issues please email us: admin [AT] forex-station [DOT] com and I'll sort you out.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
mrtools, JohnnyRy, newonetheblock
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:08 pm Hey Opita I was wondering where you have been, sorry to hear about your log in woes.

I tested your account and it's stopping it because you haven't solved the login "Puzzle" yet.

Don't worry, I've just sent new details to you to both of your email addresses on file. Are you able to log in with your proper account now?

PS: Thanks to the members for helping in this thread! If anyone also has issues please email us: admin [AT] forex-station [DOT] com and I'll sort you out.
Hey Jimmy,

I tried it multiple times, not sure what was going on.
It worked when you send me the reset code, thank you much. I'll be sure to keep that email handy in case anything else happens.
Thanks again!!
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:31 am Hey Jimmy,

I tried it multiple times, not sure what was going on.
It worked when you send me the reset code, thank you much. I'll be sure to keep that email handy in case anything else happens.
Thanks again!!
Welcome back man we missed you. Sorry for the log in issues 👍
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance