Re: This is the thread for becoming an Inner Circle Trader (ICT)

Now what will we do, ict himself is fraud thanks to pumba for the information

Seems to me like you do better than he does Jedidiah
Fvg, imbalance, orderblocks - are literally equivalent to the tdi

Maybe you could do youtube and sell courses,
But remember what i said, not smart to tell every person you meet how much money you make

Meyney & sizabici, i think is the real deal of price action trades

Murrey Math
Fractals
Zig Zag
Tdi
Trendline
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:53 am Now what will we do, ict himself is fraud thanks to pumba for the information

Seems to me like you do better than he does Jedidiah
Fvg, imbalance, orderblocks - are literally equivalent to the tdi

Maybe you could do youtube and sell courses,
But remember what i said, not smart to tell every person you meet how much money you make

Meyney & sizabici, i think is the real deal of price action trades

Murrey Math
Fractals
Zig Zag
Tdi
Trendline
I have the opposite view,
Michael J. Huddleston is not a scammer
His courses are completely free
A trader who studies his "price action"
There is no one who is not making a profit

It's your business if you don't like ICT SMC.
i will continue to learn

Success is always envied
You don’t need to care about other people’s opinions
Learn to filter

We have independent thinking
Will not be easily influenced by others
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Damn retail traders should give more money to the rich.

But this can also give rise to a conspiracy theory
Institutional traders sense danger
Retail traders no longer fall for the trap of institutional traders
That’s why there are so many rubbish sounds coming out

Damn retail traders should give more money to the rich.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Well, please continue to let YouTube’s trading masters teach you how to make money

Well, please continue to let YouTube’s trading masters teach you how to make money

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:07 pm
to say call himself the best when he photo shops is almost to say the opposite, that is why i say fraud,
not to say he isnt profitable but is there really so much to learn from him that you couldnt do already?

not saying opinions, whoso exalteth his gate seeks destruction

Not saying i dont like ict, smc
its just time zones and symmetry whatever you want to call it
Its the same thing i do without fhe fancy title
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:30 pm to say call himself the best when he photo shops is almost to say the opposite, that is why i say fraud,
not to say he isnt profitable but is there really so much to learn from him that you couldnt do already?

not saying opinions, whoso exalteth his gate seeks destruction

Not saying i dont like ict, smc
its just time zones and symmetry whatever you want to call it
Its the same thing i do without fhe fancy title
It doesn't matter,
walk my own path
verify them

It's like science
a theory
Can be verified by countless people
prove it right
that's right

What is right cannot be said to be wrong

I only follow objective facts
Instead of listening to the nonsense of the homeless villains and tramps who live under the bridge piers