🏗️ Server Upgrade & Migration today

We need a bigger home

Hi trading family,

As our site expands we're in need of more space, memory and processors to handle our traffic better, so today we will be moving the site to a newer server with the same host.

I will keep the old server on so the site will still be accessible the whole time but please be advised that any new content posted from now, will not be present later on today.

Feel free to browse and download for now... and I'll update this thread once the migration is done in 6 hours

Thank you for understanding,

Jimmy & the Forex-station team.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
moey_dw, mrtools, TransparentTrader, RodrigoRT7, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, Spazmus, funchi, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: 🏗️ Server Upgrade & Migration today

Jimmy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:40 pm We need a bigger home

Hi trading family,

As our site expands we're in need of more space, memory and processors to handle our traffic better, so today we will be moving the site to a newer server with the same host.

I will keep the old server on so the site will still be accessible the whole time but please be advised that any new content posted from now, will not be present later on today.

Feel free to browse and download for now... and I'll update this thread once the migration is done in 6 hours

Thank you for understanding,

Jimmy & the Forex-station team.
Hi Jimmy, has this completed yet?

Re: 🏗️ Server Upgrade & Migration today

Ogee wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:51 am Hi Jimmy, has this completed yet?
All done, we've moved the server over and pointed our website addresses to the new server. This process takes a couple of hours for some country's internet to pick up, but for most of us we are now good to go 👍

I'll still be running some small tests in the background to make sure there are no errors this weekend.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, moey_dw, funchi
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance