Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:33 am As for repainting on M1 chart with M30 TF,it is not indicators repainting issue,plz do not misunderstood or mislead other users,it is simply how MTF works,almost every MTF - then nobody can help you in this regards
thanks
My intention aren't to mislead anyone, a misunderstanding may have occured, I'm still learning, sorry. Being a histo, I was just curious to whether, MTF indicators like this can take the value for that min and lock it in. In the case of m30 on m1, every minute check if m30 RSI has crossed moving average on, yes or no, and lock in repespective histo colour, if that makes sense.

Sanni123 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 pm My intention aren't to mislead anyone, a misunderstanding may have occured, I'm still learning, sorry. Being a histo, I was just curious to whether, MTF indicators like this can take the value for that min and lock it in. In the case of m30 on m1, every minute check if m30 RSI has crossed moving average on, yes or no, and lock in repespective histo colour, if that makes sense.
Hi Sanni
Can you plz elaborate with picture ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Respected Mntiwala
I have attached pictures, running RSI MA histo with H4 setting on M1. Three pictures to illustrate, only minutes apart
I am not tying to mislead anyone, just trying to increase my understanding. My initial message was to pose question whether this indicator can check and capture the 'values' and lock it in histo. 'In the case of H4 RSI settings on M1 chart, every close of minute check if H4 RSI has crossed moving average, Capture value (yes or no), and lock in respective histo colour'. I wish the images didn't take so much space,sorry for cluttering thread.
Attachments

Sanni123 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:13 am Hi Respected Mntiwala
I have attached pictures, running RSI MA histo with H4 setting on M1. Three pictures to illustrate, only minutes apart
I am not tying to mislead anyone, just trying to increase my understanding. My initial message was to pose question whether this indicator can check and capture the 'values' and lock it in histo. 'In the case of H4 RSI settings on M1 chart, every close of minute check if H4 RSI has crossed moving average, Capture value (yes or no), and lock in respective histo colour'. I wish the images didn't take so much space,sorry for cluttering thread.
Can you figure out how many M1 bars required for H4 one bar (240) and then depends on what values/periods you are trying by H4,i suppose for example 10 ,now you may figure out what the indicator will be do and show on chart - i think you are far away from the logic - may be experts can better explain you

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Sanni123 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:13 am Hi Respected Mntiwala
Excuse me brother mntiwala
Dear Sanni123
Usually, I never comment on others, this is my policy except if there is meaning on something belong to my previous inquiring. However, it seems you misunderstand how MTF indicator are working, therefore, and as I am fan of MTF , I guess it is my duty to guide you about.
First, you must know that MTF indicator can not be trusted until its time finished, i.e. if you are using chart at M15 and indicator at H1, and the indicator indicate to up moving price, you can not take it as fact until the one hours (H1) finished which mean 4 candles of M15 because the price may on some occasion is changing its trend during that hours. Accordingly, you should not use M1 chart with M30 MTF indicator unless you wait until the 30 mins finished (30 candles). I suggest to you to used chart/MTF indicator as the following:
M1/M5 - M5/M15-M15/H1-H1/H4
Of course you may use MTF indicator D1 or even H4 with chart time, for example, M15, just to guide you to the actual trend and don't forget to know that the confirmation of the trend will only be fact after the D1 or H4 time finished
Some of mladen and mrtools MTF's indicator contain signal like arrow or vertical lines if so, usually you find option called arrow or line on first or newest bar which mean that, depending on, if this signal is an object or buffer, you must wait for the signal (arrow of line) to be displayed
Hope the idea is clear
Regards

Hi talaate
Thanks for your helping us - and remember we needs your expertise and valued advices/suggestions continuously no matter when ever you can manage time :)
happy ramadan

talaate wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:37 am Excuse me brother mntiwala
Dear Sanni123
Usually, I never comment on others, this is my policy except if there is meaning on something belong to my previous inquiring. However, it seems you misunderstand how MTF indicator are working, therefore, and as I am fan of MTF , I guess it is my duty to guide you about.
First, you must know that MTF indicator can not be trusted until its time finished, i.e. if you are using chart at M15 and indicator at H1, and the indicator indicate to up moving price, you can not take it as fact until the one hours (H1) finished which mean 4 candles of M15 because the price may on some occasion is changing its trend during that hours. Accordingly, you should not use M1 chart with M30 MTF indicator unless you wait until the 30 mins finished (30 candles). I suggest to you to used chart/MTF indicator as the following:
M1/M5 - M5/M15-M15/H1-H1/H4
Of course you may use MTF indicator D1 or even H4 with chart time, for example, M15, just to guide you to the actual trend and don't forget to know that the confirmation of the trend will only be fact after the D1 or H4 time finished
Some of mladen and mrtools MTF's indicator contain signal like arrow or vertical lines if so, usually you find option called arrow or line on first or newest bar which mean that, depending on, if this signal is an object or buffer, you must wait for the signal (arrow of line) to be displayed
Hope the idea is clear
Regards
Thank you Talaate for you explanation. Its appreciated. My question was proposed to further understand MTF and if that functionality can be slightly changed, but I guess it cannot.
Does this logic make sense to anyone except me;
For M30 RSI settings on M1 chart-
-On one min close
-Check M30 RSI if above or below MA at every min close.
-paint respective colour to histo based on above response for that minute bar only
Just wondering whether this logic makes sense to anyone. Not asking for it to be coded, but it would be wonderful if it was. Does it make sense?
And Ramadan mubarak to all

Sanni123 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:46 am Thank you Talaate for you explanation. Its appreciated. My question was proposed to further understand MTF and if that functionality can be slightly changed, but I guess it cannot.
Does this logic make sense to anyone except me;
For M30 RSI settings on M1 chart-
-On one min close
-Check M30 RSI if above or below MA at every min close.
-paint respective colour to histo based on above response for that minute bar only
Just wondering whether this logic makes sense to anyone. Not asking for it to be coded, but it would be wonderful if it was. Does it make sense?
And Ramadan mubarak to all
An other best and confirm way to check or test ones idea is trade demoing on live and after some while he will be know if his/her assumption doing good or bad

sal wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 pm the dots are appear for up and down and is it not in current bar ?? . i saw its appear previous 3 bar . can be make in current bar..? :)
Mr Mladen - can you add an message alert to this indicator (rsi 3 timeframes) only when the dot closes. I would be grateful, regards
ARSD