Re: Reviews Forexholygrailsystem.com

If you purchased an indicator product from a "holy grail" selling site.
All you get is crazy repaints.
The money purchased for indicators is treated as IQ tax

Please stop paying money to those bullshit merchants.
If you have extra money.
Please pay our coder (Mr.Tools, kvak)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:42 pm If you purchased an indicator product from a "holy grail" selling site.
All you get is crazy repaints.
The money purchased for indicators is treated as IQ tax

Please stop paying money to those bullshit merchants.
If you have extra money.
Please pay our coder (Mr.Tools, kvak)
Actually I wasn’t looking for a general opinion on forex system merchants. Which I know 98% of them are garbage. I was asking for this particular merchant. Its a piece to the puzzle I want to solve.

chetachukwu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:43 pm Actually I wasn’t looking for a general opinion on forex system merchants. Which I know 98% of them are garbage. I was asking for this particular merchant. Its a piece to the puzzle I want to solve.
You've got your answer. This peddler's indicators are absolute garbage. don't be deceived
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
chetachukwu
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:46 pm You've got your answer. This peddler's indicators are absolute garbage. don't be deceived
They have disabled me from accessing my Private messages. I don’t know what the big deal was. Did I do anything illegal? SMH 🤦‍♂️
I think normally. Members should be allowed to chat with members privately unless one has been reported for spamming or advertising. Which none of that was the case.