Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

silvabizhub wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:17 am I was only trying to check it out, after the dances it went ITM again :lol:
jokee.JPG
itm.JPG
here is a good example,once you see majot solar wind signal wait for doted line to cross you will see possible entry please take only big sun symbol signal 25-30m expiry on 1m charts
silvabizhub is a advanced trader he trades bleeding edge
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

silvabizhub wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:53 am After the Major solar i wait till i see my filters crosses then i took the trade, shreck the way i looked at it, the 5 min trades also are valid, just like this here on EURUSD
major solar wind.JPG and here it went ITM too major solar 2.JPG
Yes there are the 5m trades work too, there was a lot put into this and as simple as it looks, you wont believe the enormous amount of calculation done.
This system is for those who want to try BO but don't know how to put together something that works.
Keep in mind our vision is THE PTL system.
what baffles me most is trading behavior of most folks,
these are the things that destroy trading accounts, the list is not exhaustive.
1, trying to chase every signal and opportunity (even after the signal has gone)
2, trading without any defined strategy (they load up the charts and start second guessing candle movement
3, trying to prove a point (even when profitable systems are put out for them,they try to build their own even when they do not have any idea how the indies they are putting together behave.
4, FEAR,(This is the account bunker buster,enough has been said about this).
5, trying to make enough money in one day to buy a Ferrari (once your trading account gets busted the little imp sitting on your should leaves you to your misery)
6, refusing to network and take advise (for beginners and intermediate never always trade alone (i noticed most times when i trade silverhub makes the exact trade we have never meet in person) its good feeling to know you have someone somewhere doing the same thing.
7, Pure cussedness (yep i know not everyone agrees with this) pure doggedness and cussedness will carry you further than a Comanches pony, in life you have to be tough
let others contribute

very true Shreck, the way we treat our demo accounts should be like the way we treat our live accounts, there we will find ourselves we dive into discipline trading, discipline is the key to the consistency winning, we may have a holy grail but if we don't follow the rules and learning it and trying to see how it really works we won't reach far
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

made 6 trades today live all wins, i used a consistent trading bid/ask size of 30 dollars per trade, i never allow my account grow beyond 800 dollars.
also somedays i trade up to 20 times after taking my profits i dedicate time to check what the elite are doing.there are times i dont trade for a week due to my mental state when i am very tired worried or pissed off