HappyProp Firm suggestions

Hi guys I need the suggestions of funded traders here to pick my first (reliable) prop firm to start with. I read online many scamming companies or something bad about trading conditions, etc...
Till now I'm evaluating:
FTMO
5ers
MyFundedFx
ForexProp Firm

Form me is important that the leverage is at least 1:100 for EU traders; profit split at least 70/30; max daily DD 5%. Of course is better if it has only 1 eval phase but I prefer a serious firm with 2 rather than a doubt firm with only one ;)

Thank you guys

Re: Prop Firm suggestions

alessandromagno wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:59 pm I need the suggestions of funded traders here to pick my first (reliable) prop firm to start with.
If I were you, I would post this in the commercial forum: commercial-services-and-offers-f579491.html. A moderator might decide to move it to that subforum.

Having said that, I found that SignalCapital.net has no challenge and no membership fee but has high monthly profit requirements. I believe 6 months of profitable live trading is required to apply which I did. What they don't advertise is the fact that they demand investor access to you MT4/MT5 platform after you apply. I offered up a printed trade ledger from my broker-dealer which they rejected. This caused me to withdraw my application. I believe that they are based in the UK, scaled profit splits max out at 80/20, max loss is 20%, and they claim to cover the losses. This is not an endorsement. As with everything, your own due diligence is required. ;)
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
alessandromagno
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

alessandromagno wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:59 pm Hi guys I need the suggestions of funded traders here to pick my first (reliable) prop firm to start with. I read online many scamming companies or something bad about trading conditions, etc...
Till now I'm evaluating:
FTMO
5ers
MyFundedFx
ForexProp Firm

Form me is important that the leverage is at least 1:100 for EU traders; profit split at least 70/30; max daily DD 5%. Of course is better if it has only 1 eval phase but I prefer a serious firm with 2 rather than a doubt firm with only one ;)

Thank you guys
Hi, have you been able to pick a prop firm? How's the journey going?

After several research, I'd vote 5ers to be the best to go for, then you can add ftmo as well after maxing out 5ers. That's my plan though. Cheers!

maroka wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:28 pm Hi, have you been able to pick a prop firm? How's the journey going?

After several research, I'd vote 5ers to be the best to go for, then you can add ftmo as well after maxing out 5ers. That's my plan though. Cheers!
alessandromagno wrote: Hi guys I need the suggestions of funded traders here to pick my first (reliable) prop firm to start

Thank you guys
I posted a good video on this topic here;

post1295528026.html#p1295528026
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
charli, maroka

JohnnyRy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:41 am If I were you, I would post this in the commercial forum: commercial-services-and-offers-f579491.html. A moderator might decide to move it to that subforum.

Having said that, I found that SignalCapital.net has no challenge and no membership fee but has high monthly profit requirements. I believe 6 months of profitable live trading is required to apply which I did. What they don't advertise is the fact that they demand investor access to you MT4/MT5 platform after you apply. I offered up a printed trade ledger from my broker-dealer which they rejected. This caused me to withdraw my application. I believe that they are based in the UK, scaled profit splits max out at 80/20, max loss is 20%, and they claim to cover the losses. This is not an endorsement. As with everything, your own due diligence is required. ;)
if you get these returns you don't need prop firms lol
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
JohnnyRy

ionone wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:51 am if you get these returns you don't need prop firms lol
It's like you knooowwww. :lol: I ditched prop firms completely. That was the only one that bordered on being legitimate, but it suffered a sad ending.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
ionone
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

alessandromagno wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:49 pm Thank you guys for your help. I'm still evaluating and 5er like FTMO seemed to be the most reputable. I continue my research and I update any info here
In Europe, only use firms that have a headquarter in Europe and are controlled under Esma regulation. Otherwise, you might not get your money back. They might not take USA citizens.