Re: Posted videos stopped auto loading

Hey Ogee, fixed it. Thank you for letting me know and please excuse this as I was testing some options for new members and wasn't aware I had disabled this function for all members.

Please try it now and let me know if it works?

Test:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Ogee, JohnnyRy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:37 pm Please try it now and let me know if it works?
Thanks, Jimmy. I only figured out the proper code after quoting your post and seeing the simple URL. I was previously inspecting the video's embed code--making things more complicated than necessary.

For others who are new to this, here is Jimmy's URL that works like a charm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vq2d44Rv-U
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
Jimmy
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:35 am Thanks, Jimmy. I only figured out the proper code after quoting your post and seeing the simple URL. I was previously inspecting the video's embed code--making things more complicated than necessary.

For others who are new to this, here is Jimmy's URL that works like a charm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vq2d44Rv-U
That's it! Thanks for letting others know.
Just paste the Youtube URL into your post and it'll auto-process the YouTube link once you "Preview" or "Submit" your post 👍

Hopefully in the next update of this media embedding extension will also support Channels and Shorts? Or do you think it's best left for proper Youtube videos only?
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:14 pm That's it! Thanks for letting others know.
Just paste the Youtube URL into your post and it'll auto-process the YouTube link once you "Preview" or "Submit" your post 👍

Hopefully in the next update of this media embedding extension will also support Channels and Shorts? Or do you think it's best left for proper Youtube videos only?
I think proper YouTube video only because Channels and Shorts might needlessly burden Forex-Station's server storage and bandwidth.
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002