Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 3:09 am In that case you can maybe use the dots, buffer # 1 = bullish dot and # 3 buffer = bearish dot.
could you check once again code for that buffer #4, it is strange to me.

or is it possible to modify the code so that when there is a buy signal, buffer#0 has a value and buffer#2 has no value, and vice versa for the sell signal?

Stochastic of SuperTrend (with All Averages)

This is a stochastic of super trend of averages. Has an option (smoothing>1) of pre-smoothing the price with an average of choice. Also, can choose between built in atr, custom atr, standard deviation with sample, or standard deviation without sample in the super trend calculations. Has alerts on color slope change.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
kvak, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, camp81, 太虚一毫, Akela, moey_dw, TECHHDATE07, global, macd & rsi, Steam1, maroka, talaate

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:09 am Stochastic of SuperTrend (with All Averages)

This is a stochastic of super trend of averages. Has an option (smoothing>1) of pre-smoothing the price with an average of choice. Also, can choose between built in atr, custom atr, standard deviation with sample, or standard deviation without sample in the super trend calculations. Has alerts on color slope change.
Hay Mrtoolz thank you for our nice new indicator..... is this a oscillator version of Supertrend and uses the Stochastic to normalize and give OBOS levels?? Sorry..... I'm a bit confused
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
mrtools
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:33 pm Hay Mrtoolz thank you for our nice new indicator..... is this a oscillator version of Supertrend and uses the Stochastic to normalize and give OBOS levels?? Sorry..... I'm a bit confused
Hello,

It is actually a stochastic that is using super trend like internal calculations, just dawned on me maybe I should have placed it in the stochastic section! :facepalm: Anyway, got the idea from Mladen's rsi of super trend! Hope that helps.

ps) was just thinking maybe could use this super trend calculation on bunch of indicators kind of like the petr divergence. :think: Kind of have a drop down of indicators to choose.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, kvak

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:09 am Stochastic of SuperTrend (with All Averages)

Thanks for the indicator. I noticed that the candle colors match the color changes of the stochastic of super trend avgs indicator but that isn't included in the indicator. So what indicator did you use to get the matching candle colors? Thanks.