Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

Xanadu wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:43 am ...and another one - basically the same logic, half the previous position
Hi Xanadu and forum members,

This is for all those traders that use the ATS system exclusively.

Either Xanadu or Samoth can go ahead and make a thread exclusively for ATS trading. As can be seen by the last few posts they have nothing to do with the Beats V5 system and do NOT even resemble the BEATS V5 system

Having an ATS-specific thread will keep everything nice and clean and easier for fellow traders to learn and follow,

Regards,
Beatle 🪲
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
Samoth, JCCTREND, Redman, Narutopips, Xanadu
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:53 am Hi Xanadu and forum members,
Either Xanadu or Samoth can go ahead and make a thread exclusively for ATS trading. As can be seen by the last few posts they have nothing to do with the Beats V5 system and do NOT even resemble the BEATS V5 system
Ok, no problem, I will post only trades on your template. I'm not interested in starting a new ATS dedicated thread.
Thanks

Redman wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:01 am Well, i dont share any indicators or systems, that aren´t my own. But i guess you mean Xard´s XU-v78-VWAP Indicator.
Sure, I understand that and that's why I am not asking you to share any system or exclusive (bought) indicator. I meant the indicator that recolors candles from red to blue and back, I am sure it is on our forum, I just would like to know its name. It looks very nice on the chart. Thank you.