Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:32 am Dear master coders @mrtools, @kvak, @banzai and et. al,

Would it be possible to add the following options to the attached pipsometer indicator (my preferred PIPS indicator)? I love the current display but unfortunately, we are severely restricted in how it is displayed.

2024-05-11_Pipsometer Request.png

Indicator:
pipsometer_5_decimal.mq4

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
Sorry, have no idea how to do this.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:32 am Dear master coders @mrtools, @kvak, @banzai and et. al,

Would it be possible to add the following options to the attached pipsometer indicator (my preferred PIPS indicator)? I love the current display but unfortunately, we are severely restricted in how it is displayed.

Indicator:
pipsometer_5_decimal.mq4

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
I am not able to do this, sorry...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Managed to put button on FX Craft Pipsometer (older Beatle request here: post1295530169.html#p1295530169) using button code posted by Banzai here: post1295539645.html#p1295539645

Some warnings on compiling but overall seems to work - please test
On changing symbol the on-off gets reset - how to fix this? Banzai, can you fix this please?

FX Craft Pipsometer 1.3 is here: post1295530182.html#p1295530182

I guess pipsometer_5_decimal is now doable as well

Indicator:
pipsometer_5_decimal.mq4

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Papybillou wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:13 pm Idem
Gary combined regular CSS, with Super CSS, and Baluda's Slope into one indi.

I use this amazing indicator for a long time, thanks for sharing!
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
Papybillou
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Is it possible to add more calculations to the first graph, hopefully the same as the second graph, I have been working on a strategy recently and it has been fantastic. I would love to share my strategy in the community to help all those who love this community, Use the 25-day and 35-day moving average to identify trends. It is very profitable to enter with this indicator. I hope the guru can help me add more ways to calculate it so I can do more tests
These users thanked the author sadd for the post:
Striker

First version: requests 1 to 3 - please test

Indicator:
pipsometer_5_decimal.mq4

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, mrtools