Re: The FNC Greedy System

1337br wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:36 am I understand you don't create new strategies you just add indicators to created strategies

Can you add this indicator to this strategy?

example, when sell or downtren appears, an arrow appears along with the rest?
I have this indicator too and it's very powerful. Can you post your strategy so that she can add it to the dashboard?
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post:
1337br

From here on out, funchi's daughter's post.

post1295536798.html#p1295536798

I will disclose the trading strategy you normally use.
    I will create a greed tool with the trading strategies you normally use.
    If you post your detailed trading strategy I will create a greed tool.
    I will not create a greed tool to experiment with your trading strategies. However, I will make minor adjustments.
    Elimination of expiration date.
    Continued development of version "4.xxx" and elimination of all other versions.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 2):
dacanba, Reverent
funchi's daughter

Reverent wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:27 am I have this indicator too and it's very powerful. Can you post your strategy so that she can add it to the dashboard?
As I already said, this indicator is excellent... as it shows price action... and it would go very well with the panel I mentioned!

The idea would be the following, to add this indicator to the panel that shows a market direction, so an example would be

place the panel at h1 and add the indicator on the panel showing sell price action SIGNALS in sync with the rest of the panel, these price action signals would eventually be larger charts joining the panel, for additional confirmation and look for entries at times less graphics...

Of the panels I tested, the only one that works is the one I mentioned to indicate a direction for the market

Reverent wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:38 pm Please you forgot to share this template. It's not included in the zipped file you attached. Thank you.

4033_res.PNG
Another interesting idea would also be to leave this indicator in a shorter graphic time... showing the price action in a shorter graphic time but IN THE SAME direction as the panel

I don't know if the author can understand that it would be a great combination, imagine this example showing a possible strong buying trend, and an uptrend, buy or reversal appearing at m15 or m5....(apollo smart lever trading)
showing that the right direction returned as in h1
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
Reverent

Reverent wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:38 pm Please you forgot to share this template. It's not included in the zipped file you attached. Thank you.

4033_res.PNG
I don't know if the author can understand that it would be a great combination, imagine this example showing a possible strong buying trend, and an uptrend, buy or reversal appearing at m15 or m5....
showing that the right direction returned as in h1

the smart trend signal would be white because it just happened in the same direction as the panel
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
Reverent

Left side
Trading strategy number is not known.
The image is too small to identify the Trading strategy number.

Right side
Therefore,
I don't know what you need, but it is a mishmash of indicators from this forum.

I'll give you a link to one.
post1295538827.html#p1295538827
funchi's daughter

Currently, some operating environments are experiencing serious problems.
Link to the situation posted.
post1295540971.html#p1295540971
post1295540996.html#p1295540996
post1295541011.html#p1295541011
post1295541035.html#p1295541035
post1295541115.html#p1295541115

I have no reports from other users' operating environments,
We await additional information from dacanba until the end of May at the most.

We will consider again in June.

Until then, we will not release the greed tool.
funchi's daughter

When posting a trading strategy, bullet points are better than sentences.

This is especially true for investment terms, which are said differently in different countries,
If you translate it twice through English, you will lose the meaning.

Bullet points can be imagined.
funchi's daughter