Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

jimfang wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:14 pm thanks man
how can i figure out your setup
i really dont understand how you enter a trade
I enter after the Zee Alerts arrow when ALL the sub-window indicators are in alignment AND the TDI (Traders Dynamic Index) RSI Price Line has crossed both the Signal Line and the Market Base Line. Yes, it is later than what most traders will be able to handle but this is the way I've decided to trade after hundreds of hours of testing (for me).

I DO NOT suffer from FOMO ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
JCCTREND, RollerAndTrading, jimfang, eduarescobar, satyafx
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:43 pm I enter after the Zee Alerts arrow when ALL the sub-window indicators are in alignment AND the TDI (Traders Dynamic Index) RSI Price Line has crossed both the Signal Line and the Market Base Line. Yes, it is later than what most traders will be able to handle but this is the way I've decided to trade after hundreds of hours of testing (for me).

I DO NOT suffer from FOMO ;)
thanks for your explanations
so are you now similar to your xu-hybrid system ?

Re: Beats V5/6 and Gann burning up the markets again 🔥💸📈💪🏽

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:47 pm What exactly do you mean? Are you using a single chart or a layout such as mine where there are different charts for different timeframes all linked by ATS?

Also, I do not draw the zones or levels myself. I am using the excellent Perfect Trend System support/resistance indicator by Mike Semlitsch. I have multiple versions set at different settings to show me the Monthly to the H4 support/resistance levels on each timeframe. No messy drawings on the charts that overlap across different assets.

They are ONLY drawn for whichever financial asset I am looking at ;)

Regards,
Beatle

PTS_SuppRes_MTF Unlimit.ex4

PTS V-Power MTF Supprt Resistance.pdf
Thank you for the answer and the indicator, Sir.
I meant that if for example I mark a zone on the chart as on the screen, then when switching the pair, this zone will appear on the chart of another currency pair and it is confusing. For example, the zones that I get from the Gann triangle.
In the screenshot, I did NOT put this zone (aqua coloured) on the AUDCAD chart, it is a zone from some other pair I have previously viewed. I work with one chart as my computer freezes when I open more than five charts at the same time.

I apologize for my English, I have to trust the translator at times.
Attachments

specialkey wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 am Thank you for the answer and the indicator, Sir.
I meant that if for example I mark a zone on the chart as on the screen, then when switching the pair, this zone will appear on the chart of another currency pair and it is confusing. For example, the zones that I get from the Gann triangle.
In the screenshot, I did NOT put this zone (aqua coloured) on the AUDCAD chart, it is a zone from some other pair I have previously viewed. I work with one chart as my computer freezes when I open more than five charts at the same time.

Unfortunately, nothing I can do about that. Just a "flaw", "issue" with MT4.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
specialkey
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Try this free excellent translator: https://www.deepl.com/translator

specialkey wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 am Thank you for the answer and the indicator, Sir.

These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post (total 2):
specialkey, BeatlemaniaSA
The key to freedom is courage.

HappyRe: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

Was awake at 4:40am my local time and was able to catch the Gold dump and add more shorts to my JPY shorts :Hot: :sweat:
It is now going up again so I will open new Shorts later today.

BillyIdol wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:04 am Guys, possible intervention coming in USD/JPY. They start talking hawkish. Just a word.
Attachments
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
The key to freedom is courage.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:47 pm What exactly do you mean? Are you using a single chart or a layout such as mine where there are different charts for different timeframes all linked by ATS?

Also, I do not draw the zones or levels myself. I am using the excellent Perfect Trend System support/resistance indicator by Mike Semlitsch. I have multiple versions set at different settings to show me the Monthly to the H4 support/resistance levels on each timeframe. No messy drawings on the charts that overlap across different assets.

They are ONLY drawn for whichever financial asset I am looking at ;)

Regards,
Beatle

PTS_SuppRes_MTF Unlimit.ex4

PTS V-Power MTF Supprt Resistance.pdf
Good morning,

Do you have the code for this indicator? I'd like to insert a button.