Re: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:03 am Did you solve the problem?

I'll post when the forum system settles down as I log in but get logged out after a while.
You may not be able to log in.
Thus, it takes longer to post.
Yes, the problem seems to be solved but the ema50 on m5, m15 and m30 does not allow trades, it was an inconclusive test, only one trade yesterday, so to understand if the system works I need to have it with the 50 ema only on h4 . From my manual simulations yesterday I would have made around 600 pips if the ema50 had worked on h4.
When you manage to post the change I will be able to continue the test.

Thanks again for what you are doing and for your valuable advice.

lukgoku wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:53 pm Hi Funchi,
Does this trade not follow the rules? It really shouldn't have bought, the previous candle is not outside the Nadaraya. We're on the 15M here.

All this trades are wrong on 15M.

I confirm that also in m5 and m30 same problem: it seems that when we added 50 ema the rules on Nadaraya were deleted.

I think that rules not working properly and so I ask you to modify it. I update the rules on post1295539060.html#p1295539060

I stop the test now.

Wait for you. Thank you.
Sorry.
I am relying on a translator.
I'll ask again.

Is the problem solved?
Are there still glitches?
Can I change your trading strategy?
funchi's daughter

dacanba wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 am Hello daughter of Fuchi
How has your father been? I hope he's well.
I've been looking for the best setup for my system and have come up with this one (for now).
Hopefully I can at least modify the TFs without the EA or the signals stopping working.
I really appreciate your help

Greetings

- M30 - Xu ma
TMA 17
TMAMODE SmoothedMa

- M30-MACD-12-26-9
The MACD must be above the signal line.

- M30-MACD-12-26-9
The MACD must be above the zero line.

- M15-Semafor576
The appearance of the 576 dot on the bottom side.

- M5-Semafor576
The appearance of the 576 dot on the bottom side.

- M5-Semafor144
The appearance of 144 dots on the bottom side.

- M5-2ndDot
144 - 36

- M5- Murrey math
UP/DOWN 8/8

- Daily open
The closing price is above the daily opening price.

- H4/H1/M30/M15/M5/M1-ADX14
Uptrend and threshold 30 must be exceeded on all time frames.

- Entry Signal
When all of the above conditions are met.

- Exit Signal
When the condition of M15-Semafor144 changes.

- SL of EA
yes

- Note
Orly M30-MACD-12-26-9, The MACD must be above the zero line is oppsite in entry signal
I create a greedy signal scanner tool with your trading strategies.
I need trading strategies from you guys.

First, please post the trading template that you normally use.

I don't think changing the signal scanner tool many times is an established trading strategy.
Of course, I will make minor adjustments.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
mate
funchi's daughter

lukgoku wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:56 pm hi

Is the problem solved? Yes

Are there still glitches? No
Can I change your trading strategy? Yes please
I create a greedy signal scanner tool with your trading strategies.

I don't think changing the signal scanner tool many times is an established trading strategy.
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:27 am I create a greedy signal scanner tool with your trading strategies.

Rules:

Sell
1. wait for the blue candle to open and close its body out of the upper band of the nadaraya estimator
2 . if the next candle changes color (to red), open the short at the close of the candle (see attached photo). The color change is important see second photo:
first candle open and close outside the band but the next don't change color , so I wait the next one, change color and BOOM!
3. Stop Loss 10 pips above the color change candle
4. Sell if the price is below 50 EMA on timeframes H4

Buy

1. wait for the red candle to open and close its body out of the lower band of the nadaraya estimator
2 . if the next candle changes color (to blue), open the buy at the close of the candle (see attached photo).
4. Buy if the price is above 50 EMA on timeframes H4

Hi Funchi and Funchi's daughter.

First and foremost thank you very much for those awesome trading systems you've posted. They look and function great! However I have discovered one thing regarding system 4032 thatI cannot explain myself. I tested out some very small TPs like 3 pips for example, but the EA when trading chooses another random TP instead,: sometimes 5,6,7,8... etc. pips, but not the 3 I've put in the file you gave us. Is there an explanation for that? Thanks in advance!
These users thanked the author lebarry for the post:
funchi

lebarry wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:19 pm Hi Funchi and Funchi's daughter.

First and foremost thank you very much for those awesome trading systems you've posted. They look and function great! However I have discovered one thing regarding system 4032 thatI cannot explain myself. I tested out some very small TPs like 3 pips for example, but the EA when trading chooses another random TP instead,: sometimes 5,6,7,8... etc. pips, but not the 3 I've put in the file you gave us. Is there an explanation for that? Thanks in advance!
Spread?

Is TP always the distance from the BID?
Is it the distance considering BUY/SELL/ASK/BID?
The setting to convert from points to pips also affects it, but so far there does not seem to be a relationship.

This is the only possible reason as this tool is not rigorously checked.
funchi's daughter

lukgoku wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:00 pm Rules:

Sell
1. wait for the blue candle to open and close its body out of the upper band of the nadaraya estimator
2 . if the next candle changes color (to red), open the short at the close of the candle (see attached photo). The color change is important see second photo:
first candle open and close outside the band but the next don't change color , so I wait the next one, change color and BOOM!
4. Sell if the price is below 50 EMA on timeframes H4

Buy

1. wait for the red candle to open and close its body out of the lower band of the nadaraya estimator
2 . if the next candle changes color (to blue), open the buy at the close of the candle (see attached photo).
4. Buy if the price is above 50 EMA on timeframes H4
Are the ones you normally use not templated?
funchi's daughter