Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:36 am that is
something interesting..
there is not any sell signal...here
my grail indicator..
not for share,not for sale..
may be i will signal sevice with thise..
guner wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:49 am euro usd
5m chart
Now you're just proving my point and reinforcing what borzack91 just asked you. It hasn't even been a few days and you've already moved on to an all-new "grail" indicator you intend to not only make unavailable through any means, but to use as a setup for a monthly signals service subscription.
guner wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:27 am my aim is not sell indicator.more to make a indicator wery good to help traders.
to find mathematical solution to price movements.
i am an engineer.not a merchant.
And again, you still haven't addressed my question I asked you earlier. I highly doubt the algorithms change so significantly to the point where a brand new paid indicator has to be made each and every time.

If your intention was truly to make a very good indicator and not to sell them, you wouldn't have multiple indicators on your MQL5 page. Each one being claimed to be better than its predecessor at giving off the same types of buy/sell signals.

Once more: If Up Down V6 and the others are now inferior compared to your newest iterations, why not simply delete them instead of keep them up for sale? Don't you find this to be a tad bit unethical on your end?