Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:43 am MBD (Multiple Band Deviations) Setup for 1 Minute Trading

Here is an easy to follow template. Similar to Guppy MMA only - in my opinion - more simple for those who understand how BB's work.

I have named them MBD - for Multiple Band Deviations.
The template is specificallyfor 1m scalper chart traders.
The alert is for ease of trading.
If trading longer periods than 1m scalping change the setting to 21-4-4.

TEAMTRADER

PS: Banzai has made a standalone indicator for the MDB's as well which is available here: Multiple Band Deviations indicator for MT4 and an additional follow-up post regarding this setup can also be found here.
Thanks to Banzai for the indicator posted #1907 in the Bollinger Bands thread.
This is how I have used it with on-screen stochastic levels that themselves give a wonderful visual record of current support and resistance levels via the indicator.
It is two indicators as I couldn't combine them - but thanks to Mladen as it is his original indicator adapted by me to suit my trading.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 6):
marant, Mickey Abi, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, Banzai, LevFJX

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

stond wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:39 pm Hi dmnik,
does this version work without time limits? Does it only work for a while? Is it really unlimited?
Someone posted it once, but it turned out to be a trial.
A very interesting system. Thank you very much.

stond
The FREE version was ONLY for AUDJPY and EURCAD. This is the unlimited version as I have it running on all the USD pairs with no issues ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
stond, dmnik, Banzai
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT