Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

SOLESHOE wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:34 pm hi everyone !

Advice needed :)

All indicators are uptrend in this picture except the pink dot keeping moving up. and the absence of second dot confirmation)..

Should i consider taking long position despite pink dot ? (+29% ADR value just confirm this to me)

Thanks !
Hello SOLESHOE,

Wait the 2nd colored dot the same as your BigSema, and if you see this upper the DailyOpen and Candle Color goo.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
SOLESHOE

Hi Xaard,
Hello All,

I am new here been on a tough road to get here wasn't easy.

still learning please go easy on me.

So much amazing work has been put in and i can see so many smiley faces with this system.

Could you please tell me where to find the current version of the system and templates and also a a guide. I am confused coz there are a lot of files and don't know which one to download

I really appreciate your help in advance.

Happy green pips to all

Thanks

BPL wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:42 pm Hi Xaard,
Hello All,

I am new here been on a tough road to get here wasn't easy.

still learning please go easy on me.

So much amazing work has been put in and i can see so many smiley faces with this system.

Could you please tell me where to find the current version of the system and templates and also a a guide. I am confused coz there are a lot of files and don't know which one to download

I really appreciate your help in advance.

Happy green pips to all

Thanks
Hello BPL,

Welcome to this wonderful community, i hope you learn a lot and share your ideas and experience to help another traders.

Its a great start is starting the post #1 , and the latest version is post1295538535.html#p1295538535

funchi wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:32 am This is the "funchi" version of "XU v010".

The point of this template is
The lot auto-calculation EA I use does not work on "XU v010" (It is a bug in MT4.),
I set it up to work almost the same as "XU v010".
Various marks are small and for small screens.
XU v010_funchi.PNG
XU v010_funchi.zip

If you would like to always display the arrow in Semafor, change the parameters in the attached image.
Related URLs
post1295538166.html#p1295538166

XU v010_funchi_p.PNG
If the apex of Semafor is set to close price instead of high/low price, the landscape of the 2nd dot changes.
The close price is not too bad. It might be rather good.

Upper side is High/Low
Bottom side is Close/Close
Attachments
funchi's daughter