ExclamationRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kystl wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:55 pm A good trading system, but this is not a problem, there are all alerts, but for some reason they don’t work. Can you help me figure out why?
Если у тебя проблема с английским языком, я тебе объясню по-русски. Ты либо долбоёб либо совсем тупой новичёк. Здесь никто не работает с файлами после точки .ex4 Это закрытый код. Помочь можно только когда открытый код mql. Не беспокой программистов, у них итак работы дохроена

Translation

If you have a problem with the English language, I will explain it to you in Russian. You're either an idiot or a completely newbie. No one here works with files after the dot .ex4 This is a closed code. You can only help when the mql code is open. Don't bother the programmers, they already have enough work to do
These users thanked the author Striker for the post:
boytoy

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Striker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:14 pm Если у тебя проблема с английским языком, я тебе объясню по-русски. Ты либо долбоёб либо совсем тупой новичёк. Здесь никто не работает с файлами после точки .ex4 Это закрытый код. Помочь можно только когда открытый код mql. Не беспокой программистов, у них итак работы дохроена

Translation

If you have a problem with the English language, I will explain it to you in Russian. You're either an idiot or a completely newbie. No one here works with files after the dot .ex4 This is a closed code. You can only help when the mql code is open. Don't bother the programmers, they already have enough work to do
Спасибо за вежливость! Вы очень хороший человек!
Әдептілігіңіз үшін рахмет! Сіз өте жақсы адамсыз! Мен ақымақ емеспін, бірақ мен жаңадан келген адаммын.

Translation

Thank you for your courtesy! You are a very good person! Thank you for your courtesy! You are a very good person! I'm not stupid, but I'm a newbie.
These users thanked the author Kystl for the post:
Striker