Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Greetings to all traders and our best programmers. I've been following your forum for a long time, I like it, but I've never contacted it. But there is an idea, see the screenshot. Two different indicators, removed all unnecessary. Is it possible to make a signal at the intersection of two lines? This can be calculated as a preliminary signal, plus an arrow. I've already tried it. The result is good, but we need a signal. I'm sorry for my English. It's not me. It's Google

Striker wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:33 am Greetings to all traders and our best programmers. I've been following your forum for a long time, I like it, but I've never contacted it. But there is an idea, see the screenshot. Two different indicators, removed all unnecessary. Is it possible to make a signal at the intersection of two lines? This can be calculated as a preliminary signal, plus an arrow. I've already tried it. The result is good, but we need a signal. I'm sorry for my English. It's not me. It's Google
Hello.
Advanced Trend not working in my terminal.
And you know that Nadaraya-Watson estimator is re-calculating indicator. I think that use it for signaling/crossing is not good idea......
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Striker

kvak wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:16 am Hello.
Advanced Trend not working in my terminal.
And you know that Nadaraya-Watson estimator is re-calculating indicator. I think that use it for signaling/crossing is not good idea......
Of course I know that the Nadaraya-Watson estimator recalculates. But when the lines intersect, it doesn't matter anymore. The lines will intersect after the Nadaraya-Watson estimator recalculates its data. Thank you for your reply.

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:53 am Just wanted to let you know I've made a prior request to have this TradingView indicator ported to MT4 here.

When I followed up after a period of inactivity, mrtools said he was unable to figure out how to make it into MT4. I sent kvak a private message and he told me the same thing.

Maybe the coders can take a second stab at this and see if it is now possible? It would be fantastic to test this indicator out on MT4! :Fire:
Thank you for letting me know that.

Hello all
I have an idea for an indicator that is based only on fractal bullish or bearish candles.
If one of you kind coders could make an indicator that would be great.
It is based on price action only and nothing else. There is no repainting as we only consider the previous opposite fractal that has formed and the current price actions last high/low candle.

In the chart shown the red dots are bearish fractal candles and the blue bullish fractal candles

Draw a rectangle/box on the range of last fractal candle that has formed, on the chart they are shown as rectangles/boxes

Wait for price action to form a new high/low of current price action wait for current candle to close and if the current candle has made a new high/low we copy and paste previous bullish/bearish fractals rectangle to the top of that candle if we make a new low and to the bottom of the new candle if we make a new high

When I trade manually I place a red box on a blue bullish fractal candle and blue on a red bearish fractal candle.

When there is a close above the red rectangle this is a buy signal when there is a close below the rectangle we have a sell signal.

There should be an alert and arrow for this. Also if it could be made in mtf mode that would be great and if there could be an option for the fractals to be placed further than 5 candles apart

Cheers Eamonn
Attachments

Здравствуйте! Можно наладить включение, оповещение звукового алерта на стрелки? Не работает!