Re: The FNC Greedy System

Curioso wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:42 am Hello Funchi,

Thank you for me right to correct thread.

Im using XARD v007, and trying to understand better the way your dashboard are opening positions, for example when i put on the chart are opening randon positions and or it i select the option to generate alerts sometimes the rules are not matched.
It would be helpful if you could post your trading strategy for what you would like to do.

I will first create a template with that trading strategy.
Like this.
post1295537267.html#p1295537267

Then we can have a Q&A session.

Or,
Please be more specific in your question.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
Curioso
funchi's daughter

dacanba wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:29 am Do you use ADX?
Yes
Is the exit manual?
No, is dot 567 M5
Do you need an EA?
Yes

Can you post your trading strategy like this?
my English is basic

Thank you
A strategy does not work for all pairs, that is why I need EA and determine which pairs give the greatest benefit according to the strategy. For example, some pairs perform better with macd in h1 and others in h4
These users thanked the author dacanba for the post:
funchi

funchi wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:53 am It would be helpful if you could post your trading strategy for what you would like to do.

I will first create a template with that trading strategy.
Like this.

Then we can have a Q&A session.

Or,
Please be more specific in your question.

Yes of course, when i opening the positions with xard i watch everytime DailyOpen, and i think its a cool idea to that on dashboard.

The alert or opening position is important when i receive the 2nd dot according the DO and the moving average with nothing in front, for example if appear opposite dot ignore and wait for the next one.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
funchi

Curioso wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:14 pm Yes of course, when i opening the positions with xard i watch everytime DailyOpen, and i think its a cool idea to that on dashboard.

The alert or opening position is important when i receive the 2nd dot according the DO and the moving average with nothing in front, for example if appear opposite dot ignore and wait for the next one.
Please post your trading strategy like this.

Please tell us the whole story, not just parts of it.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
Curioso
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:20 pm Please post your trading strategy like this.

Please tell us the whole story, not just parts of it.
Sure, im understand now the logic behind dacamba strategy, it's a wonderful idea, but i think at this point is that.

I have some problems because are opening or alerts some random positions, but don´t interpret me wrong, i think i have made something wrong. But i try again, and clear all history, including indicators and all strategy in that metatrader and test again with Dacamba settings.

I love your dashboard, is simplicity and have al settings we need to be an profitable.

My fault, sorry to bother you.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
funchi

dacanba wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:26 pmYes!
I am in trouble.

post1295538218.html#p1295538218
post1295538277.html#p1295538277
post1295538313.html#p1295538313

I am stumped because the template and your answers to my questions are inconsistent.
Please make the template correct or post your trading strategy. Beginner English is fine.
I cannot create a template if I do not know under what conditions you trade.
funchi's daughter