Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:57 am Here is version, where arrows/alerst are filtered with MA cross price.
MA is displayed as small histogram. Also updated averages method and rsi pack.
Test it.
Hi Kvak, thank you for taking the time and looking and my request.
I really like the rsi and averages updates and the histo ma filter you added. Really awesome and visually pleasing.
I hope it's ok if a can ask for a modification.

You nailed the "trend momentum (cross signals arrows)" part.

The "trend pullback (exit signals arrows)" would be the opposite ...
Like how i marked it on the image:

Trend is down (price below filter ma)
Rsi pulls back to the up to the overbought zone (price is still below filter ma). The exit of that zone is the signal.

I'll add my set. files below also. That Image was on the GU 15m chart.
Thank you very much. I hope you can look at it if you find the time.
These users thanked the author Abdi for the post (total 2):
kvak, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:43 am Had to redo it, so please check if it's the same and added the divergence alerts.
Dear mrtools
I checked the old and new indicators, . As it shown in the figures the new and old indicators with same RSI=7, only classic divergences are shown and the divergances shown in the main chart are for the new indicator. There are some deviations in the locatios of some divergences, as well as very little divergence not shown in either old or new indicators. Generally, itis ok
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
mrtools

kvak wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:47 am
Abdi wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:38 pm Hi Kvak, thank you for taking the time and looking and my request.
I really like the rsi and averages updates and the histo ma filter you added. Really awesome and visually pleasing
I hope it's ok if a can ask for a modification.

You nailed the "trend momentum (cross signals arrows)" part.

The "trend pullback (exit signals arrows)" would be the opposite ...
Like how i marked it on the image:

Trend is down (price below filter ma)
Rsi pulls back to the up to the overbought zone (price is still below filter ma). The exit of that zone is the signal.

I'll add my set. files below also. That Image was on the GU 15m chart.
Thank you very much. I hope you can look at it if you find the time.
Hi, Kvak.

Hope you are doing fine?
Just wanted to ask if you had time to look in to the small modification i was suggesting in the post above?

CodeRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

ATR Adaptive RSI

This is an atr adaptive rsi, with 10 different rsi types and the average options to choose for pre smoothing if desired. Added an option to use either:
  • Built-in MT4 ATR for adaptation or
  • (a little different) Custom Atr
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
kvak, ParallelNative, ixion700, Starfish, Jimmy, Akela, timballingall67, nbibu, RodrigoRT7, talaate