IndicatorAn AIO market analysis tool (Price action + technical indicators all in one).

This indicator has several useful tools for your operations. It is worth highlighting that some PVSRA concepts can be used easily in analyzes with this indicator.

Without further ado, here are the features:
The volumeter will show moments of high and low volume, the candles this way, you can only focus on the candles that make sense within your operations.

In moments of high volume, only the candles with notable volume will be colored, while the low volume moment mode will be colored only the candles with regular volume.
illo arrow is more for binary options people, but you can use it as a trigger for certain operations.

In addition, it has support and resistance line modes, in this mode the indicator will look for the top and bottom based on the period and define levels within that top and bottom. There are several possible level configurations, with KEY SR LEVEL from PVSRA, AL BROOKS where the levels are at 0%, 33%, 50%, 66% and 100%, in addition to Fibonacci and zones! If these settings do not fit your standard, it is still possible to choose the customizable mode where you can define 6 levels.

The indicator also has a trend tool, it analyzes multiple timeframes, this tool is configured to work for up to 15 minutes, but there is no technical reason for this, I just limited it because I don't use timeframes higher than these, this configuration is displayed in a small panel above, in the upper right corner.
Finally, we have the probability mode, the rule here is very simple, the closer to 0 the probability is, the greater the chance of reverting to a bullish trend, in the same way, the closer to 100, the closer it is to reverting to bearish trend.
To finish, we have the BMA, a smoothed moving average that serves in a similar way to pvsra's DRAGON, you can use it to measure trends (with the BMA's degree of inclination), you can use it as support and resistance, you can use it as entry and exit points for the current operation and several other applications.

The indicator also comes with a theme selector, there are pre-made ones and a customizable theme option.
Final considerations:

I am constantly updating this indicator... if any setup appears, please let me know! ideas will always be welcome. I'll update the indicator for the community!
These users thanked the author BlueXIndicators96 for the post (total 5):
Starfish, Jimmy, Mickey Abi, eduarescobar, ChuChu Rocket

Re: An AIO market analysis tool (Price action + technical indicators all in one).

BlueXIndicators96 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:38 am This indicator has several useful tools for your operations. It is worth highlighting that some PVSRA concepts can be used easily in analyzes with this indicator.

Without further ado, here are the features:
Moved to the Commercial Section. Please let us know if it's a mistake, thank you.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: An AIO market analysis tool (Price action + technical indicators all in one).

BlueXIndicators96 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:45 pm yeah, i mean... i'm not selling anything, this is a free indicator.
Apologies, thank you for letting us know. Welcome to the site my friend 👋
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Mickey Abi
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: An AIO market analysis tool (Price action + technical indicators all in one).

BlueXIndicators96 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:45 pm yeah, i mean... i'm not selling anything, this is a free indicator.
This seems like a great tool with great potential, but your explanations on how to use it are not really understable.. ..
Also, in your next update, kindly provide an option to remove the currency pair information on the screen.

Appreciate your great work, I have loaded it and really looking to use it..

Thanks
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post:
BlueXIndicators96