Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:24 am RSI 4 levels

For RSI lovers have this version with 4 levels....And 4 type of coloring in mode. All entry or leave of levels have arrows, alerts.
But it is universal rsi, possible smoothing price or rsi( 7 types of RSI).
Possible use dsl levels or signal cross.
Kvak, this Rsi has stayed my go to Rsi since you made it. It's versatile and really reliable.
Thank you for this!

I mostly use the 4 levels cross and exit signals on the chart with the MTF funktion and like the option to choose my own errow code on the chart.
I rarely use the smoothing option. Do you think it needs polishing since you made it?

And i wanted to ask you, if it's possible to get a MT5 version of this?

Abdi wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 pm
Do you think it needs polishing since you made it?

And i wanted to ask you, if it's possible to get a MT5 version of this?
Hello,
Do you have any improvements in mind? Maybe I am able to add Laguerre rsi and double smoothed rsi.

For MT5 version in this quality like my MT4 version, for now no. Have no time for this.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Abdi

kvak wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:18 am Hello,
Do you have any improvements in mind? Maybe I am able to add Laguerre rsi and double smoothed rsi.

For MT5 version in this quality like my MT4 version, for now no. Have no time for this.
Got it :)

For the MT4 version, I think a ma filter (on price) would fit good, if something like that doesn't exist!
If possible with a option to filter :

trend momentum (cross signals)
price > ma filter = signals only on rsi cross overbought area
price < ma filter = signals only on rsi cross oversold area

- example: price is above the 200 ema and the rsi crosses above the 70 level. Arrow below the candle

trend pullback (exit signals)
price > ma filter = signals only on rsi exit oversold area
price < ma filter = signals only on rsi exit overbought area

- example: price is above the 200 ema and the rsi crossed below the 30 level and is now exiting the 30 level. Arrow below the candle

If it's not to much work and possible!