Re: Eli Remy's Trading Journal (King Of Forex)

Embarking on the Darwinex Zero journey, I think its the best spot for retail traders(especially US residents) to "Grow as a Pro" and eventually become asset managers and have a hedge fund of their own. March has been a red month for me and when i look back at the reasons why it goes back to me not following my system and rules, or me switching my system and rules too abruptly. Will learn from these mistakes... It seems on EURUSD is where I excel at , will focus more on that...
Attachments
These users thanked the author ERP The Trader for the post:
Starfish
Build. Test. Trade

Last week was trivial but very beneficial.. stuck to my trading plan about 70% of the way so still need lots of improvement. It was a flat week but equity/PnL is not priority as long as i follow the trading plan all the way through thats what really matters.. lots of news next week for EURUSD will manage risk appropriately and follow the trading plan like a robot...
Attachments
Build. Test. Trade

ERP The Trader wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:14 am red week for me , still didnt follow my trading plan second week doing this… going into next week dont worry about pnl just follow the the trading plan 100% through
finally a green week ! followed trading plan 90% through... missed some trades due to sleep, 3 more months if profits are consistent will automate strategy. Next week 4/5 days will be high impact news for EURUSD , lots of volatility so lots of opportunities for pips.
Attachments
Build. Test. Trade