Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:36 am Hello.
In this indicator have filter ( in this case it is STD dev filter). You want simple ( non adaptive) Rma with only STD dev filter?
For ATR filter have not idea, must make some research....
yep, no big deal, this one is an oldie but goodie, share them if you go them, my unique propopsition isn't the indicators but the inner workings for splicing and confluence of many into backtest.
These users thanked the author loxx for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Fibonacci Moving Average Channel with Color Fill Background

This is moving average with fibo channel ( based on high/low or close).
I made separate periods for MA and channel.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:15 pm I added some average methods.
Yes, bands not affected any signal, only filtering ma cross....
Dear Kvak, I'm interested in your MA (XU + HL+filter) BT, will like to engage your service to convert to mq5 also, can you pm me so we can discussing the coding fee, Thanks alot and to hear from you soon.... do you use telegram? can telegram me also @dan213144

kvak wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:06 pm Something like this?
Dear Kavk, have tested your "Moving average (XU+HL+filter) mtf BT3.1" same issue as reported by another user, it hang the screen freeze see
attached pic, appreciate you can also pm or telegram me my telegram id is @dan213144 as I am interested to engage to pay you for some
coding work on the xu filter, to hear from you soon.... Thank you....