Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:52 pm sp 500
5m chart

I see that you gave a "Thank you" to my most recent question. Am I to take it that I have understood you properly, or am I missing something in the 4 steps I wrote down?

And this is the fourth time the questions below have remained unanswered regarding the original SP500 trades you took:

1) Since each buy trade was was 1 lot size with your broker, can you tell us the drawdown you incurred for each individual trade and all 4 trades together when price was at that most recent swing low?

2) What broker are you using to place these demo/live trades?

3) I'm looking at the charts right now and it seems as if the SP500 on the M1 timeframe has yet to hit 5249, let alone breach the 5200 level. How long do you intend to keep holding on these trades, let alone put additional buy trades if you get more signals from Up Down V6/V9 if price continues to keep going down?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
boytoy, FastForex

fibo7818 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:06 am Please tell me Mr. Guner Koca, the chart is like this, what should my H value be? Is it 1.8098? If it is incorrect, please tell me the specific number that can be seen on the icon, thank you
it is down target level..h=1.8098
m=1
b=2
press ok.
and see target value.blue colour on left up corner
These users thanked the author guner for the post:
fibo7818

dmnik wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:29 am Hey dude! Have you earned a lot by selling your indicator?
Otherwise I want to share it with the community)))
It has already been leaked and I downloaded it completely free!
where is it.?
there is copyright on it.
only there is copy i have share, expiry time limit is bit more..it will dead soon.