Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, one of the coders could modify this indicator, to remove those data crossed out in X and only leave those in the attached image.
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

REDntense wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:26 am Hello, one of the coders could modify this indicator, to remove those data crossed out in X and only leave those in the attached image.
Added code to turn the comments on/off and with the support/resistance line there is a show lines setting and for the boxes enter/take profit zones can simply put color = none for those and this is what I get.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
REDntense, nbibu

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:53 am Added code to turn the comments on/off and with the support/resistance line there is a show lines setting and for the boxes enter/take profit zones can simply put color = none for those and this is what I get.
Thank you
Attachments
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
galaxy
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

alessandromagno wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:33 pm Found this system looks promising. If anyone has the system pls share.

juliefafx system.png
yes it's called.........

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, boytoy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Profit to everyone! I appeal to respected programmers with a request to add levels for the "ZZ-value-bars" indicator. I also attached a levels indicator, but it has some problems: after removing the indicator from the chart, it is not completely removed, leaving all the lines on the chart. When switching the time interval (MTF), all lines remain on the chart, which leads to confusion with the levels. In addition, the time interval switch (MTF) is inconvenient, since it does not have a window for selecting a time interval. If possible, please fix these problems!
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened