Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System 🪲

Woodyz wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:38 pm @ Beetle
Gidday Mate.............
I have the Peak indi that was posted here which shows 2 lines.
The one your using shows bars.
Can you post the 1 you're using please, as I'm interested in giving it a crack.
The set file would be good too.
I tweaked the code to show histogram bars = 2 ;)

Here it is...
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, specialkey
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

ralf_dias wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:42 am Good evening Wise Trader,

This setup is available, I see that there have been changes, increased media, among others. Could you share? Practice makes perfect + the same glasses as the teacher. :D

Thank you already
Hi ralf,

No templates will be provided, however, I will make the list of indicators used available. Simply supplying the template does NOT encourage the trader to learn about each of the indicators and to discover for themselves which settings will work best for them.

Each of the indicators ARE available on the forum and from my BEATS V5 download. Use the search button to locate each of the indicators that are NOT included in the BEATS V5 download. You will not regret it and you will become a better trader :)

If you or any other forum member encounters issues I will assist but I require you to put some effort in as well ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
dmnik, specialkey, JCCTREND, k_khan_bt

@ Beetle.
Hey look before I go ahead and try this peak indi out, can you give us a bit of a heads up on the accuracy of it, bearing in mind that I believe it does repaint. What do you look out for when taking it into consideration?
One other thing are the OB/OS & extremely OB/OS levels on the 1st sub window from the TDI (?), how well do those work out when looking at the ADX with those levels?

Woodyz wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:37 pm @ Beetle.
Hey look before I go ahead and try this peak indi out, can you give us a bit of a heads up on the accuracy of it, bearing in mind that I believe it does repaint. What do you look out for when taking it into consideration?
One other thing are the OB/OS & extremely OB/OS levels on the 1st sub window from the TDI (?), how well do those work out when looking at the ADX with those levels?
I use it in conjunction with the Zee indicator. It gives me a heads up that a price action movement is imminent. I don't care if it repaints or not as it is not used to enter my trades. It's just a guide.

Yes, those levels are from the TDI because there is no option to set levels in the ADX indicator. It is pretty accurate as the TDI RSI price line corresponds very closely to the ADX Trend
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Woodyz