Malspak FX

Here's an update to the previous template I posted. It's still a work in progress.

Basically the trading rules are to enter a sell when price comes from a supply zone and a hops lops or atr probability level and then closes beyond the low pass filter line. SL can be placed above the supply zone and TP can be 1.5 to 3x SL.

See image below Just a little contribution to the community.. as I grow, I'll share more updates.

Happy New Week everyone!
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, galaxy, Skyold, Jimmy, didichung

Re: Malspak FX

maroka wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:34 pm Here's an update to the previous template I posted. It's still a work in progress.
This seems so logical. Did you add any other indicators or changed the strategy?
More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.

Re: Malspak FX

areteus1 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:55 pm This seems so logical. Did you add any other indicators or changed the strategy?
Hi Areteus, I just added a the generic stochastic indicator to assist with entries. I'm currently looking for a stochastic histogram, I think that will be better.