Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

ixion700 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:07 am Hello @mrtools. I have been using this nice indicator for a month with good results. If you have time Could you imrove it please? Mtf and a btn would be very nice. Many thanks in advance.
Hello,

Added mtf with an on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, thomdel, ixion700, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, ParallelNative, alexm

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:49 am This is Mladen's mt5 price zone oscillator jurik smoothed which I converted to mt4 and added discontinued signal lines.
Hello @mrtools. Thank you for this indicator, PZO with DSL is an amazing idea indeed. Is it possible to have this with Regma lambda too? Also I think using VEMA instead of EMA may give us interesting results. What is your opinion?
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post (total 2):
mrtools, RodrigoRT7
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:58 pm Hello @mrtools. Thank you for this indicator, PZO with DSL is an amazing idea indeed. Is it possible to have this with Regma lambda too? Also I think using VEMA instead of EMA may give us interesting results. What is your opinion?
Added the averages with divergence.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
TransparentTrader, ixion700, alexm

ixion700 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:16 am Is it possible to use them inside the formula? Hope I'm not asking too much since this is already great.
Price Zone Oscillator with Divergences & Regularized Moving Average Options

Sorry, just now remembered and changed out the ema's with the average options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
josi, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, ixion700, kvak, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, ParallelNative, talaate, Ricstar_8, alexm