CodeRe: Step Indicators for MT4

Steam1 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:12 am Hi Mrtools, If possible could you add filters please
Many thanks
Steam1
Step Stochastic with Price Filters

Not sure how close to the other version this is but made a new version with filters. The filters don't seem to make much difference but please test.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7, Steam1, kvak, Jimmy, ParallelNative, moey_dw, galaxy, 太虚一毫, chris006

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:16 am Not sure how close to the other version this is but made a new version with filters. The filters don't seem to make much difference but please test.
Indicator is good on small timeframes with acceptable lag I really like all the filters you included already....... Just one thing it is changing position ever so slightly when you hit Refresh......... can it be looked at please if you have time I think if it can be fixed can it be upload to the same post too? Thanks for making a new one!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
mrtools
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:05 pm Indicator is good on small timeframes with acceptable lag I really like all the filters you included already....... Just one thing it is changing position ever so slightly when you hit Refresh......... can it be looked at please if you have time I think if it can be fixed can it be upload to the same post too? Thanks for making a new one!!!
Thanks, posted a hopefully fixed version on the same post.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:10 am Thanks, posted a hopefully fixed version on the same post.
Legend man it now works perfectly...... a very good piece of code this one like I said great for smaller time frames and adjust filter, apply to all so to make a tad smoother with very acceptable lag. Thank you for actually remaking it for us 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
mrtools, galaxy, kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

CodeRe: Step Indicators for MT4

alimpe2000 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:49 am thanks mrtools

may you add arrows when the colore of channel changed ?
Advanced Dynamic Zone Step RSI with MTF + Alerts & Arrows

Added the arrows and a couple more rsi types.

PS: Please ensure the Dynamic Zone .dll is installed on your MT4, here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 16):
Jimmy, TransparentTrader, vvFish, Mickey Abi, thomdel, josi, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, moey_dw, macd & rsi, Steam1, Akela, alexm, Gejza, RodrigoRT7, Tradehunter