Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DaveTrader wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:13 am Hello, everyone

In the US, there is a lot going on with brokers dropping US clients, including prop firms. Many "old reliable" unregulated brokers are also leaving MT4. If you don't know, in the US if you want to trade indices or have leverage > 1:5, 1:10 etc., you need to use unregulated brokers or trade through a prop firm that is not US based.

I am still searching for the right broker for myself. The first broker I used when starting this forex journey has moved off MT4 and now uses TradeLocker. TradeLocker is based on TradingView and from my limited use of TradingView, it looks exactly the same. The one big difference is TradeLocker does not yet offer migration of custom indicators from TradingView, though they say they are working on that right now.

Anyway, I put together a couple of indicators from the TradingView Community Scripts that should look familiar to Xard followers.

Any other ideas regarding platforms, brokers or Xard type charts would be welcomed.

TradingView.png

The 2 indicators from the Community Scripts:
Flying Dragon Trend Indicator (changed MA's to 13/50)
ZigZag Trend Divergence

Thought about putting this in the Broker thread, but it has as much to do with Xard's charts as it does brokers. No offense taken if this is moved or removed :thumbup:
Hello DaveTrader,

Im using ICMarkets and i´m very with them, and deposit and withdraw works perfectly.

Im used FlyDragon in the past with PVSRA, but i didn´t have any success, i think is about not studying all the system correctly. This version recently of XARD (0004 , 0005 and 0007) in my opinion is more easier to understand where are the major trend and take decisions based on that.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
DaveTrader

Curioso wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:48 am Hello DaveTrader,

Im using ICMarkets and i´m very with them, and deposit and withdraw works perfectly.

Im used FlyDragon in the past with PVSRA, but i didn´t have any success, i think is about not studying all the system correctly. This version recently of XARD (0004 , 0005 and 0007) in my opinion is more easier to understand where are the major trend and take decisions based on that.
Thanks for the reply, Curioso.
ICMarkets is not available to US clients :lolno:

I’ve been forced to find different brokers twice in the last couple of months. First broker dropped mt4, then another broker dropped US clients. I’m looking to explore options for successfully moving to TradingView/TradeLocker etc., either now or possibly in the future if forced into it. Wondering what other Xard users have done if they tried moving to another platform

DaveTrader wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:56 am Thanks for the reply, Curioso.

I’ve been forced to find different brokers twice in the last couple of months. First broker dropped mt4, then another broker dropped US clients. I’m looking to explore options for successfully moving to TradingView/TradeLocker etc., either now or possibly in the future if forced into it. Wondering what other Xard users have done if they tried moving to another platform
Have you tried Blueberry Markets? It seems they have an offshore unit which might accept US residents.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
DaveTrader

DaveTrader wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:56 am Thanks for the reply, Curioso.

Its a good question and i think about that a few times.

Master @XARD777 are you planning a developing an version to MT5 in a near future?

RollerAndTrading wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:33 am Hello.

I finished my first year of back test using last version V66 on NASDAQ.
Started on 01/01/2021 and end 01/01/2022.
I take entries using second dot and trying follow trend.

Some information:
Main charts used are H1 and M15.
Account initial balance 10.000.
All entries are using 1% of account.
First target: TP 1:2RR where i take partial 80% of position, put order on BE and let 20% run.
Some times i put my SL on LAST DOT, sometimes i used last PINK/BLUE DOT, and sometimes i used the TOP/BOTTON SQUARE.
I´m doing this back test with focus on funding companies like FTMO / My Forex Funding / U Profit and they have rules of Daily Drawdown and Monthly Drawdown, normally is 5% of DD on DAY and 12% of DD on Month on MFF.
Many entries in Stoploss, are possible to avoided but i´m looking to the bad results, accepting my loses and keeping my account balance inside of limits.

RESULTS: ...
If you are a analytic person, you can review all entries on this excel file, entries without observation are Stoploss in the most part of time. If you are a visual person use the save files below to see entries on chart.
Trades.xlsx
Below you are find the files of saved simulation, remember to download data of NASDAQ before 2021 on simulator, to load saved files.
On the first half of year i just done one save, after this i saved month by month.
You can use this files to load on Simulator and review all entries if you desire, if you do this, please share a screenshot with you consideration to improve entry or exit points, or any consideration.
MATI Soft4FX Forex Simulator.ex4
Nasdaq_01_01_2021_XARD66-01_01_2022.zip

I hope this information help you to understand how to use the system and help me to improve to use system properly.
Today i will start 2022 using M15 and M5/M1 Charts, trying take max 3 entries per day and with better results.
Tks again Mr. XARD777 to share you system with us, you are amazing!
Anybody else with different trading rules?
Great idea to backtest system with this simulator.

friend4you wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:10 am Anybody else with different trading rules?
Great idea to backtest system with this simulator.
Hello friend4you ,

This post you referring there for a version 66, but´s is a cool one but the alert appear on cross EMA, and I learn a lot with that version and 65 with 3 EMA and you can adjust them with values you preferred.

Download of version 66: attach/file/3471051
Download of version 65: attach/file/3469889

But at this moment i´am using a version 0007 and you can download from here: post1295533652.html#p1295533652

The rules in diferent modes are explain on this thread, but in this post you can learn more about this wonderful strategy: attach/file/3450978

I hope it helps you
Attachments

Lenovo wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:25 am I'll try it too, also because I'm not having good results, I'll try this version that you recommend
Hello Lenovo,

There are many versions for this wonderful system, if in not working, there are versions you can adjust values of EMA for reduce noise on alerts.

Continue the learning process, in my opinion M15 is an ideal and keep focus and for example learn starting with one or two pairs (for example XAUUSD and/or GPBUSD) and next explore more (great start is pairs recommend for this system: post1295418520.html#p1295418520) and see your account balance growing up every day.