LikeRe: Trading Pullbacks System

Hi Meyney ,and first of all thanks for this thread that I discovered thanks to Sal!

I'm learning to work on larger tfs to take a stand on the m1 and you are a great help.

aligning what happens on higher TFs helps a lot to avoid trend errors but I have a question: where should you look for supports and resistances?

Example: I'm on M1 and I look at M15-m30-h1, where do I look at s/r?

Thank you!

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

lukgoku wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:13 pm Hi Meyney ,and first of all thanks for this thread that I discovered thanks to Sal!
I'm learning to work on larger tfs to take a stand on the m1 and you are a great help.
aligning what happens on higher TFs helps a lot to avoid trend errors but I have a question: where should you look for supports and resistances?
Example: I'm on M1 and I look at M15-m30-h1, where do I look at s/r?

Thank you!
I prefer SD zones. For me it is not written in stone which timeframes to use, more important is how price moves especially near previous sd zones (touched already?) . For example this EU roughly I draw some trendlines on daily, a few sd zones on 4H and 1H etc. Then switch to lower timeframes; will price zigzag through or bounce at a zone (perhaps also trendline there?).

best M
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 3):
josi, lukgoku, Forexlearner

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:48 pm I prefer SD zones. For me it is not written in stone which timeframes to use, more important is how price moves especially near previous sd zones (touched already?) . For example this EU roughly I draw some trendlines on daily, a few sd zones on 4H and 1H etc. Then switch to lower timeframes; will price zigzag through or bounce at a zone (perhaps also trendline there?).

best M
what we see is the 4h sd zone is broken (sofar) on lower tf. difficult to enter a long but certainly no short here
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Forexlearner