DownloadRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Samoth wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:08 am If you could capture pain as an image, it would look like this :Angry: (NASDAQ M5)

It's been cursed lately, the chart always takes one last swing to trigger my stop loss and then explodes in the direction I actually predicted
Sorry for interrupting ,if i may,that things in the past happened to me also, a lot of times, and to be honest now i am waiting in the bushes, hiding , imagining i already enter the trade,my entering is actually where i would put my SL,lot of times i miss trade like this but when i enter i usually got really precise, also, what Beatle mentions,if you believe in setup , open smaller positions,without sl or hard SL better ,menage your risk if big candles appears not in your way, and i always have my targets to be honest, if targets reached with loss i may close trades… I am not trading Beatle approach but just friendly advice maybe can help…To be honest i do not know is it bigger pain to get hit sl like on your image, or like this yesterday when i enter … Anyway, good job with Beatle system
Attachments
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

ATS V6 has just been released, I'll test if it works with the old .dll and upload it here a little later.

There are not many new features but almost all bugs from V5 are fixed now and it seems to run way smoother.
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 9):
BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz, MarVas, Liltune95, Forexlearner, Shockr, VespaTrader, Yuri_I, dilong
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

I bought it years ago and use it for my trades. If you like it you should buy, I was a programmer myself and this will make sure you get the latest bug fixes and updates.

Woodyz wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:13 pm I'd just like to share this fully optioned trade Manager that a kind sole here on FS posted recently (Sorry for not mentioning the person by name). IMO it's the best you'll get. Easy to use once you have watched the videos and played with it a bit, But the best thing of all is that I have now discarded the Symbol changer in favor for the one built into it, which gives very little lag when changing between symbols (You just have to setup your MT4 symbols list to suit) & it will manage all your trades across multiple different. Pairs.
Also go to the MQL5 market/experts to also check it out there...........https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ ... +assistant
Here is the YouTube link for the videos..............
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
Maxime2020
The key to freedom is courage.

There you go, ATS V6 ;)
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

I trade NASDAQ on M30, checking H1 and H4 and even M15. With ICMarkets I have to pen a lot of 1 minimum . Each time I had my SL at $20, $30 or even $60 and had losses at 90% of my trade. Now my SL is at $100 and mist of the time it ends with profit :Fire:
Samoth wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:08 am If you could capture pain as an image, it would look like this :Angry: (NASDAQ M5)

It's been cursed lately, the chart always takes one last swing to trigger my stop loss and then explodes in the direction I actually predicted
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
Samoth
The key to freedom is courage.

VespaTrader wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:44 am I trade NASDAQ on M30, checking H1 and H4 and even M15. With ICMarkets I have to pen a lot of 1 minimum . Each time I had my SL at $20, $30 or even $60 and had losses at 90% of my trade. Now my SL is at $100 and mist of the time it ends with profit :Fire:
I think that's my problem too.

I always set the stop loss so tight because I hope that the trade will then take off :sad:
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 3):
MarVas, VespaTrader, Guna369