Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

ixion700 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:34 pm Someone else already tried to use a moving average Hilo channel like that. The land I discovered has already been claimed! Anyway maybe a combo of those indicators works better.
I rewrite my old indicator updated averages and regmas....for your testing.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
RodrigoRT7, ixion700, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Mickey Abi, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, moey_dw, josi, yoki

ixion700 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:34 pm Someone else already tried to use a moving average Hilo channel like that. The land I discovered has already been claimed! Anyway maybe a combo of those indicators works better.
kvak wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:32 am I rewrite my old indicator updated averages and regmas....for your testing.
Not to worry bro because every hardship happens for a good reason & now kvak released more upgraded rewrite code for us thanks to your posting....... default settings is a stunning code which replace many Moving Average indicators into one now with channel for second confirmation

Now that it has RMA If time permits and Kvak can add the candlesticks like old version it will be the complete Moving Average masterpiece 🥇🥇🥇
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, ixion700, RodrigoRT7, kvak, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:14 pm Not to worry bro because every hardship happens for a good reason & now kvak released more upgraded rewrite code for us thanks to your posting....... default settings is a stunning code which replace many Moving Average indicators into one now with channel for second confirmation

Now that it has RMA If time permits and Kvak can add the candlesticks like old version it will be the complete Moving Average masterpiece 🥇🥇🥇
Moving Average Cross High Low MT4 plus Channel.png
Moving Average Channel High-Low System with RMA & Candlesticks

Here is version with candles....
  • Plots a channel of high-low and MA of close.
  • When MA is outside channel (high) then channel is trend up.
  • When MA is below channel (low) trend is down.
  • If the MA is within the channel the trend is neutral and choppy. No trade.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
TransparentTrader, ixion700, yoki, thomdel, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7, talaate, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

256robertm wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:15 am Could you turn this indicator into a histogram with all of the same feautures.......as the current indicator has the color candles i would like it in histogram format alerts on color changes.........please&thanks
Here is new version with updated code. Separate alerts and arrows for fast/medium, medium/slow cross.
Also added regularized MA to list of averages.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
RodrigoRT7, 256robertm, yoki, thomdel, ixion700, Mickey Abi, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:06 am Moving Average Channel High-Low System with RMA & Candlesticks

Here is version with candles....
  • Plots a channel of high-low and MA of close.
  • When MA is outside channel (high) then channel is trend up.
  • When MA is below channel (low) trend is down.
  • If the MA is within the channel the trend is neutral and choppy. No trade.
Astonishing.... the entries are accurate and this indicator has reached it's peak. It's a godsend that we are able to adjust colors & line widths inside the COLORS tab.... thank you so much Kvak and friends!

For your channel type to reduce lag I recommend all default settings but change:
  • High Relative EMA Type: EMA (Regularized)
  • Low Relative EMA Type: EMA (Regularized)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

kvak wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:32 am I rewrite my old indicator updated averages and regmas....for your testing.
Thanks for your excellent work, kvak
Just one thought:
At the moment your candles are gray if the MA is in the hilo-channel.
While I understand the concept, this method gives you imprecise information about actual price movement.
I think for actual trading purposes it would be much better to colour candles according to these rules:
closed price:
price < MA < hilo-channel = red
price > MA > hilo-channel = blue
price between MA and hilo-channel = gray
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, kvak

@ kvak

Reason for Post : To search eAverages version for 2x XUMA BT Indicator.

Respected kvak,

Is there a version with eAverages available by you for : 2x XUMA BT ?

If Yes, Request you to Kindly Share this post link for download.

If Not, then Kindly Try to make : eAverages version for 2x XUMA BT Indicator.
i.e. Updating / Adding of all eAverages to : 2x XUMA BT Indicator

FYI : There is a eAverages version of : 2x HL XUMA(eAverages)

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Shares, mods, experiments.
Thanks a Lot.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, kvak