Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

lukgoku wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:07 pm I ask this question because I found this indicator that has norepaintmode on mft but unfortunately it expires on 1/04... it works great for my strategy based on heiken ashi
update...from what I understand it seems that if RePaintMTF = false! SIGNALBAR is without MTF adjustment. in this way when doing visual backtesting it is useful because you can understand whether the inputs are valid or not in combination with other indicators. if it could be added to our indicator it would be perfect, but my knowledge stops there at the moment

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:25 am Far as I'm aware there is not a way to determine the actual high/low without repainting.
i understood your point.
the s/r drawn based only once the histo bar change colour or cross above /below zero situation, not on current close bar..
Sorry this is an experiment to know the new s/r that hows it works towards trending direction
see snap
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi